Milk (drag queen)
Milk is the stage name of Daniel Donigan, an American drag performer and fashion model. He is best known for appearing on the sixth season of RuPaul's Drag Race and the third season of RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars.
|Occupation||Drag queen, model, Figure Skater|
|Partner(s)||James B. Whiteside|
Donigan first gained attention when he appeared on season six of RuPaul's Drag Race in 2014. Out of 14 contestants, Milk placed ninth overall. On October 20, 2017, Donigan was announced as one of the 10 contestants for RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 3. He was the third queen eliminated by Kennedy Davenport. He again placed ninth after Morgan McMichaels returned to the competition.
Outside of Drag Race, Donigan has modeled for Marc Jacobs's Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign and Vivienne Westwood's S/S 2018 campaign. He was featured in Perry Ellis's Fall 2018 collection. In print work, he was on the cover of Hello Mr. magazine's third issue and featured in the third issue of Gayletter and in the January 2018 issue of Gay Times. He was featured in a 2014 issue of Next Magazine. He was announced as the new face of Madonna's skincare line, MDNA Skin.
Donigan formed the group The Dairy Queens in 2016, whose first single, "Milk It", was released on July 2, 2016. He then released his first solo single, "Touch the Fashion, Change Your Life", which he performed live on the first episode of All Stars 3 in 2017.
|2014||RuPaul's Drag Race (season 6)||Herself||Contestant (9th place)|
|2018||RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (season 3)||Herself||Contestant (9th place)|
|2014||James St. James: Transformations||Himself|
|2014–2017||Milk's LegenDAIRY Looks||Host|
|2014||Ring My Bell|
|2015||Drag Queens Read Mean Tweets||Part 2|
|2017||$TRANGER$ FOR CA$H||With Kim Chi|
|2017||How to Makeup||Episode: "Milk's Finishing Touches"|
|2017||Craiglist Missed Connections||Host|
|2018||M.U.G.||With Kim Chi|
- "Milk Out Of Drag—And Out Of His Clothes". LOGO News. Retrieved 2018-02-12.
- Nolfi, Joey (9 February 2018). "Drag Race eliminee Milk teases 'diva' twist, would've played Virgin Mary for Snatch Game". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 3's Milk Isn't Mad About Getting the Villain Edit". Vulture. 2018-02-09. Retrieved 2019-04-23.
- "'RuPaul's Drag Race': BenDeLaCreme Opens Up About Her Shocking Exit". Billboard. 2018-02-03. Retrieved 2019-04-23.
- "Marc Jacobs casts RuPaul's Drag Race star in his spring campaign". Mail Online. Retrieved 2018-02-12.
- "Vivienne Westwood's SS18 campaign features Drag Race queen Milk and fans are thrilled". PinkNews. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "Drag Race All Star Milk Walks For Perry Ellis at NYFW". PAPERMAG. 2018-02-07. Retrieved 2018-02-12.
- Mr., Hello. "Dan Donigan: Meet The Milk Man". Hello Mr. Retrieved 2018-02-12.
- "GAYLETTER". GAYLETTER. Retrieved 2018-02-12.
- "Drag Race star Milk strips to a thong for steamy Gay Times photoshoot". Gay Times. 2018-01-02. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "15 Times Milk WAS Fashion". LOGO News. Retrieved 2018-03-04.
- "Milk Is The New Face Of Madonna's MDNA Skincare Line". LOGO News. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "Milk On Ice: "Drag Race" Star Returns To Figure Skating For A Good Cause". LOGO News. Retrieved 2018-02-12.
- MILK QUEEN (2016-07-02), Milk - MILK IT [OFFICIAL], retrieved 2018-02-12
- Dave Lennon (2018-01-29), Milk 'Queen' - Touch the Fashion, Change Your Life (Audio), retrieved 2018-02-12
- Sava, Oliver. "RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars returns when we need it most". The A.V. Club. Retrieved 2018-09-23.
- "2009 US Figure Skating Championships / Cleveland OH / 19 January 2009 / Junior Dance Compulsory Dance / Group 3". www.cs.kent.edu. Retrieved 2018-09-23.
- "Out Love: Ballet dancer James Whiteside (aka JbDubs) & performer Dan Donigan (aka Milk)". 2015-01-12. Retrieved 2018-02-13.
- "Ballet Dancer, Drag Queen, Singer & Podcaster: Inside James Whiteside's Fearless, Authentic Life". Billboard. Retrieved 2018-09-23.