Milestones (Rolling Stones album)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2021)
Milestones is a compilation album by The Rolling Stones, released in 1972 by Decca Records. It reached number 14 on the UK Albums Chart. Less popular and well known than the contemporaneous compilation album Hot Rocks 1964–1971, it was released by Decca without the consent or input from the band. Due to the nature of their contract prior to 1971, the band lost all rights to releases of their own music prior to 1971; those rights instead are held jointly by ABKCO Records and Decca Records. Both ABKCO and Decca would continue to release compilation albums, without input from the band, over the next several decades.
|Compilation album by|
|Released||18 February 1972|
|Producer||Andrew Loog Oldham, The Rolling Stones, Jimmy Miller|
|The Rolling Stones compilations chronology|
All songs composed by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, except where noted.
- "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
- "She's a Rainbow" (with intro)
- "Under My Thumb"
- "I Just Want to Make Love to You" (Willie Dixon)
- "Yesterday's Papers"
- "I Wanna Be Your Man" (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
- "Milestones - The Rolling Stones | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 19 May 2021.
- "milestones | full Official Chart History | Official Charts Company". Officialcharts.com. Retrieved 19 May 2021.