Mike Brown (wide receiver)
Mike Brown (born February 9, 1989) is the Wide Receivers coach for the Cincinnati Bearcats. He was previously the Running Backs coach for the Liberty Flames  and a former wide receiver and punt returner who played in the National Football League. He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at Liberty, where he played quarterback. He played football at Monticello High School.
|Title||Wide Receiver coach|
|Born||February 9, 1989|
|Position(s)||Wide receiver / Punt returner|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|Accomplishments and honors|
Brown was originally invited to a workout with the Jaguars, and after an impressive showing, he was offered a contract. He spent most of the 2012 season on the team's practice squad before being promoted to the active roster on December 18.
He was released on November 28, 2014. He was signed to Jacksonville's practice squad on December 2, 2014.
Brown joined the Cincinnati Bearcats for the 2019 season as the Wide Receiver coach.
- "Mike Brown Bio". Liberty Athletics. Retrieved October 17, 2018.
- "Chris Forcier, Mike Brown Sign With Jaguars". bigcatcountry.com. Retrieved September 15, 2012.
- "Jaguars waive WR Mike Brown, promote Tommy Streeter". jacksonville.com. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- "Official Twitter of Carolina Panthers". Retrieved January 15, 2015.
- Gantt, Darin (January 16, 2015). "Panthers sign former Jags wideout Mike Brown". NBCSports.com. Retrieved March 21, 2015.
- Henson, Max (September 5, 2015). "Panthers trim roster to 53". Panthers.com. Retrieved September 16, 2015.