This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Metro Channel (formerly Lifestyle) is a domestic Filipino pay TV channel based in Quezon City. It is owned and operated by Creative Programs, a subsidiary of the media conglomerate ABS-CBN Corporation. Its programming is composed primarily of lifestyle and entertainment shows targeted to upscale women.
|Launched||April 2, 2018|
|Owned by||Creative Programs|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV) 16:9|
|Slogan||Elevate Your Lifestyle|
|Headquarters||ABS-CBN Broadcasting Center, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines|
|Formerly called||Lifestyle (1999-2018)|
|Sister channel(s)||ABS-CBN News Channel, Asianovela Channel, Cinema One, Cine Mo!, DZMM TeleRadyo, Jeepney TV, Knowledge Channel, Liga, Movie Central, Myx, O Shopping, Yey!|
- Home & Living on Metro Channel (Formerly HGTV, DIY, Lifestyle Home) - a programming block focused on home improvements, room makeovers, interior design and modern living.
- Food & Travel on Metro Channel (Formerly Food Network, Fine Living and Tripping, Lifestyle Food, and Lifestyle Travel) - a programming block focused on food, travel and adventure.
- Fashion & Style on Metro Channel (Formerly Lifestyle Self, In Style, Limelight and Metro TV) - a programming block focused on fashion and style.
- Entertainment & Glamour on Metro Channel (Formerly Lifestyle Entertainment) - a programming block focused on the best entertainment and glamour.
Original programming, special features and segmentsEdit
- "Pia Wurtzbach travels the world in new Metro Channel Show 'Pia's Postcards'". www.msn.com. Retrieved 2018-04-27.
- News, ABS-CBN. "There's a new cable channel in town --here's what to expect". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2018-04-27.