Medium-range ballistic missile
A medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM) is a type of ballistic missile with medium range, this last classification depending on the standards of certain organizations. Within the U.S. Department of Defense, a medium-range missile is defined by having a maximum range of between 1,000 and 3,000 km. In modern terminology, MRBMs are part of the wider grouping of theatre ballistic missiles, which includes any ballistic missile with a range of less than 3,500 km.
- Ababeel (2,200 km) (Pakistan)
- Agni II (2,000–3,000 km) (India)
- Ashoura (2,000–2,500 km) (Iran)
- Blue Streak (3,700 km) (United Kingdom)
- DF-2 (1,250 km) (China)
- DF-16 (800-1,000 km) (China)
- DF-21 (1,500-1,700 km) (China)
- Emad (missile) (1,700 km) (Iran)
- Fajr-3 (2,500 km(estimation)) (Iran)
- Ghadr-110 (2,000–3,000 km) (Iran)
- Ghauri-I (1,200 km) (Pakistan)
- Ghauri-II (1,800 km) (Pakistan)
- Jericho II (1,300 km) (Israel)
- Hwasong-10/RD-B Musudan (2,500-4,000 km) (North Korea)
- J-600T Yıldırım IV (2500 km) Turkey - under development
- Khorramshahr (missile) (2000 km) (Iran)
- KN-08 (3,000-12,000 km) (North Korea)
- KN-11 (500-2,000 km) (North Korea)
- KN-15 (1,200-3,000 km) (North Korea)
- MGM-31B Pershing 2 (1,770 km) (USA)
- PGM-19 Jupiter (2,400 km) (USA)
- Pukkuksong-2 (2,500-3,000 km) (North Korea)
- R-5 Pobeda (1,200 km) (Soviet Union)
- R-12 Dvina (2,080 km) (Soviet Union)
- Rodong-1 (1,000–1,500 km) (North Korea)
- RT-15 (2,500) (Soviet Union)
- Sejjil (2,000–2,500 km) (Iran)
- Shahab-3 (1,930 km) (Iran)
- Shaheen-III(2,750 km) Pakistan
- Shaheen-II (2,500 km) Pakistan
- SSBS S1 (France)
- National Air and Space Intelligence Center (March 2006). "Ballistic and Cruise Missile Threat" (PDF). United States Air Force. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- "Pakistan Conducts Successful test launch of Shaheen III". Express Tribune. 9 March 2015. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Giant leap: Agni-V, India's 1st ICBM, fired successfully from canister".
- Missile Thread Archived 2015-03-16 at the Wayback Machine.
|This guided missile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|