Maxwell Zeb Shumba
Maxwell Shumba is the founding president of the Zimbabwe First Party. He is a chemistry educator and researcher, with publications in reputable journals . Shumba taught at Nyatsime College in Mashonaland West, Zimbabwe, where he was Acting Vice Principal, Prince Edward School in Harare and Caprivi Senior Secondary School in Namibia.
Dr. Maxwell Shumba is a former member of National Constitutional Assembly (NCA) in Zimbabwe; when he attended the 28–29 February 1999 People’s Working Convention as a delegate at Chitungwiza’s Aquatic Center. Dr. Shumba served in MDC-T as Vice Chairman MDC Ohio Branch (USA), Chairman MDC Greater Cincinnati Branch (USA), Chairman of MDC North America Province (NAP) and Chairman of MDC USA Province when NAP changed structure. He also served as Political Strategist to the MDC T President Morgan Tsvangirai.
He left MDC-T to found the Zimbabwe First Party also known as (ZimFirst).
- Shearouse, William C.; Shumba, Maxwell Z.; Mack, James (2014-04-08). "A Solvent-Free, One-Step, One-Pot Gewald Reaction for Alkyl-aryl Ketones via Mechanochemistry". Applied Sciences. 4 (2): 171–179. doi:10.3390/app4020171.
- "The Zimbabwe Situation". www.zimbabwesituation.com. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- "Tsvangirai appoints chief political strategist - Zimbabwe Situation". Zimbabwe Situation. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- "Tsvangirai adviser forms own party". NewsDay Zimbabwe. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- "zim NET radio". zim NET radio. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- "Zimbabwe has to start thinking about what the country should be like after its elderly president-for-life leaves power". Business Insider. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- "Zimbabwe's crippling 48-hour long blackouts have forced the economy to conduct 'business by candlelight'". Business Insider. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- "Zimbabwe is 'North Korea lite'". Business Insider. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- "The Elephant in the Room". Human Rights Watch. Retrieved 2016-02-18.