Marylen Ng Poau Leng (born 19 December 1987) is a badminton player from Malaysia. She was the women's doubles champion at the 2010 National Circuit Grand Prix Finals with Woon Khe Wei. Partnered with Lim Yin Loo, she became the semi finalist at the 2008 Vietnam Open a BWF Grand Prix tournament. She represented her country at the 2010 Asian Games and 2011 Southeast Asian Games, and helps the team won the bronze medal in 2011 Southeast Asian Games.
|Birth name||Ng Poau Leng|
|Born||19 December 1987|
|Women's & mixed doubles|
|Highest ranking||50 (WD 19 April 2012)|
BWF International Challenge/SeriesEdit
|2011||Malaysia International||Lim Yin Loo|| Naoko Fukuman
- "Players: Marylen Poau Leng Ng". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 4 October 2019.
- "PROTON National Circuit Grand Prix Finals 2010 (Kuala Terengganu) Results". www.badminton-information.com. Retrieved 4 October 2019.
- Hearn, Don (7 December 2008). "Vietnam Open 2008 SF – Tien Minh is In and Singapore Stings". www.badzine.net. Retrieved 4 October 2019.
- "Eei Hui the surprise omission from Guangzhou Asian Games badminton squad". www.thestar.com.my. 25 September 2010. Retrieved 4 October 2019.
- "Malaysian Medallists At The 26th SEA GAMES In Palembang And Jakarta". bjss-sportzblitz.blogspot.com. 25 November 2011. Retrieved 4 October 2019.
|This biographical article relating to Malaysian badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|