Marwan Aly Elkamash (Arabic: مروان محمد اسماعيل محمد على القماش; born 14 November 1993) is an Egyptian swimmer.
|Native name||مروان محمد اسماعيل محمد على القماش|
|Full name||Marwan Mohamed Ismail Mohamed Aly El-Kamash|
|Born||14 November 1993|
|Height||188 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|College team||Indiana University|
He competed at the 2015 World Aquatics Championships and at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. In 2019, he represented Egypt at the African Games held in Rabat, Morocco.
He qualified to represent Egypt at the 2020 Summer Olympics.
- ^ a b "Marwan Elkamash". les-sports.info. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- ^ Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Marwan El-Kamash". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 21 August 2019.
- ^ "Swimming ALY ELKAMASH Marwan - Tokyo 2020 Olympics". Olympics.com/tokyo-2020/. Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Archived from the original on 2021-07-28. Retrieved 2021-08-08.
- ^ "Swimming Results Book" (PDF). 2019 African Games. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 July 2020. Retrieved 27 July 2020.
- ^ "Olympic Dreams: Marwan Elkamash finds renewed zest for swimming after fearing career was over due to Covid". The National. 2021-03-10. Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- Marwan Elkamash at FINA
- Marwan Elkamash at Olympics.com
- Marwan Elkamash at Olympedia