Marlion Jackson (born October 11, 1975) is a former American football fullback and linebacker. He was born in Detroit, Michigan. He attended Saginaw Valley State University, where he played football for two seasons. He played for the Philadelphia Soul in the Arena Football League from 2004 to 2005. In 2005, he signed with the Las Vegas Gladiators. In 2006, Jackson played one game with the Atlanta Falcons of the NFL. Jackson returned to the Gladiators in 2008, who had since relocated to Cleveland.
|No. 34, 32, 20, 42|
|Born:||October 11, 1975|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||255 lb (116 kg)|
|High school:||Detroit (MI) Central|
|College:||Saginaw Valley State|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Career Arena statistics|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Pro Wrestling CareerEdit
In 2019, Marlion (wrestling under the name Marlion Bishop) started a career in professional wrestling at Rocky Mountain Pro in Golden Colorado making his debut match against The Mopboy on January 19th, 2019. He is the former Rocky Mountain Pro Charged champion (2 times) as well as the current Rocky Mountain Pro Heavyweight Champion after winning the championship off of Atiba Obika on October 19th, 2019 
- Associated Press (November 14, 2006). "Notes: Steelers' Polamalu may play despite concussion..." USA Today. Retrieved 2008-08-15.
- "Marlion Jackson". NFL.com. Retrieved 2008-08-15.
- "Hapless Gladiators may try another quarterback". Las Vegas Review-Journal. May 18, 2007. pp. 12C.
Gladiators get back fullback Marlion Jackson...
- "Rocky Mountain Pro - Pro Wrestling.....Elevated". Rocky Mountain Pro - Pro Wrestling.....Elevated. Retrieved 2019-11-01.
- Atiba vs Marlion Bishop - RMP Championship | CHARGED October 4 2019, retrieved 2019-11-01