Mark Hawthorne (umpire)
Mark Hawthorne (born 16 September 1962) is a Northern Irish cricket umpire. He stood in his first One Day International (ODI), between Ireland and Pakistan, on 28 May 2011. He stood in his first Twenty20 International (T20I), between the Netherlands and Canada in the 2012 ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier, on 13 March 2012.
|Born||16 September 1962|
Belfast, Northern Ireland
|ODIs umpired||30 (2011–2019)|
|T20Is umpired||13 (2012–2019)|
Source: Cricinfo, 12 July 2019
In January 2018, he was named as one of the seventeen on-field umpires for the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup. In February 2019, he was selected as part of an umpire exchange programme with Cricket West Indies to stand in matches in the Caribbean. The same month, he was one of the two on-field umpires in the match between Trinidad and Tobago and the Windward Islands in the 2018–19 Regional Four Day Competition fixture at Windsor Park in Roseau.
- "Mark Hawthorne". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "Ireland well represented at ICC Regional Conference for Umpires". Cricket Ireland. Retrieved 22 January 2019.
- "Pakistan tour of Ireland, 1st ODI: Ireland v Pakistan at Belfast, May 28, 2011". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier, 5th Match, Group A: Canada v Netherlands at Dubai (DSC), Mar 13, 2012". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "Match officials appointed for U19 Cricket World Cup". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "Irish umpire Mark Hawthorne selected for West Indies exchange". Cricket Ireland. Retrieved 25 February 2019.
- "25th Match, WICB Professional Cricket League Regional 4 Day Tournament at Roseau, Feb 28 - Mar 3 2019". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 1 March 2019.
- "First-ever full-time umpire season contracts, increased women umpires on Panels". Cricket Ireland. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
|This biographical article related to Irish cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|