Marie of Mecklenburg, born sometime between 1363 and 1367, but probably by 1365, dead after 13 May 1402, was a duchess of Pomerania. She was the daughter of Duke Henry III, Duke of Mecklenburg (death 1383) and the Danish princess Ingeborg of Denmark, Duchess of Mecklenburg (death 1370), was Duchess of Pomerania.
- Bogusław (born about 1382, dead 1459), better known as the Kalmar Union King Eric of Pomerania; and,
- Catherine (born about 1390, dead 1426), married to Count palatine John, Count Palatine of Neumarkt (born about 1383, dead 1443).
Maria was also possibly the heir to her aunt, the Nordic Union Queen Margaret I of Denmark.
- Lars Ulwencreutz Ulwencreutz's The Royal Families in Europe V ISBN 978-1304581358
- Herzogin Marie zu Mecklenburg-Schwerin
- Cawley, Charles, Denmark, Medieval Lands, Medieval Lands database, Foundation for Medieval Genealogy,[self-published source][better source needed]
- (in Swedish) Albrekt-släkten Maria av Mecklenburg Henriksdotter