This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mari Eulanda Morrow (born July 21, 1968) is an American film and television actress, model and realtor. Morrow is best known for her roles as Rachel Gannon on the ABC daytime soap opera One Life to Live (1994–96), Oneisha Savoy on the ABC/CBS sitcom Family Matters (1992–97), and Desiree Littlejohn on the UPN sitcom The Parkers (1999). Morrow also starred in featured films such as Def Jam's How to Be a Player (1997), Uninvited Guest (2000) and Traci Townsend (2006).
Mari Eulanda Morrow
July 21, 1968
Miami, Florida, U.S.
|Education||New York University|
|Known for||Rachel Gannon – One Life to Live|
Oneisha Savoy – Family Matters
Desiree Littlejohn – The Parkers
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
(m. 1994; div. 1997)
Born and raised in Miami, Florida, Morrow began acting as a child in theater productions to help raise funds for low-income college students. After high school, Morrow attended New York University's Tisch School of the Arts where she majored in dance and theater. Morrow is of Barbadian and African-American descent.
Morrow made her television debut appearance in 1992 as Wendy Mallow on the popular television program, Baywatch. From 1995 to 1996, Morrow portrayed Rachel Gannon on the ABC soap opera One Life to Live. Morrow also had a recurring appearance on the sitcom, Family Matters as Darius McCrary (Eddie)'s girlfriend and then ex-girlfriend, Oneisha, from 1992 to 1997. Other television appearances include, Living Single, Soul Food, Conan, 3rd Rock from the Sun, The Parkers, In The House, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and The Jamie Foxx Show Morrow has film roles in: Dead Man on Campus, Uninvited Guest, Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest, Book of Love, Restraining Order, Def Jam's How to Be a Player, Traci Townsend, National Security, and Today You Die.
Morrow has been married once and has two children. Morrow married businessman Carl Johnson in 1994, but divorced in 1997. She has two sons, Robert (born August 3, 2000) and Ari (born February 2016). Aside from her acting career, Morrow is also a real estate agent in Los Angeles, California.
|1992||Baywatch||Wendy Malloy/Pam||Episode: "The Lost Treasure of Tower 12"|
"Dead of Summer"
|Out All Night||Naomi||Episode: "Smooth Operator"|
|Family Matters||Oneisha Savoy||5 Episodes:"Dudes" (1992)|
"Jailhouse Blues (1992)"
"Higher Anxiety" (1993)
"Who's Afraid of the Big Black Book?" (1997)
"Le jour d'amour" (1997)
|1993||The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air||Cindy||Episode: "Just Say Yo"|
|The Jackie Thomas Show||Mimosa Patron||Episode: "Guys and Balls"|
|The Sinbad Show||Woman In Restaurant||Episode: "Shades of Acceptance"|
|1994||Red Shoe Diaries||Herself||Episode: Emily's Dance|
|M.A.N.T.I.S||Sena Basuto||Episode: "Cease Fire"|
|1995||One Life to Live||Rachel Gannon||2 Episodes|
|1996||Living Single||Kimberly||Episode: "Dear John"|
|Lush Life||Episode: "Lush Beginning"|
|Sliders||Monique||Episode: "Double Cross"|
|Jungle Cubs||Juwanna (voice)||Episode: Benny & Clyde/Feather Brains|
|1997||Malcolm & Eddie||Dana||Episode: "Jugglin'"|
|In the House||Amber||3 Episodes: "Return of the Stiletto"|
"Marion Strikes Back"
|The Jamie Foxx Show||Tia||Episode: "Is She Is, or Is She Ain't?"|
|Sparks||Simone Richards||Episode: "Brotherly Love"|
|1998||Sister, Sister||Deena||Episode: "Prom Night"|
|1999||The Parkers||Desiree Littlejohn||7 Episodes: |
"It's a Family Affair"
"Betting on Love"
"The Boomerang Effect"
"Taking Tae-Bo with My Beau"
|2001||Men, Women & Dogs||Lara||Episode: "Pilot"|
|The Tick||Medusa||Episode: "The License"|
|2002||The Twilight Zone||Clare Woodrell||Episode: "Shades of Guilt"|
|The District||Tamra Kenworthy||Episode: "Old Wounds"|
|2004||Soul Food||Nyla||4 Episodes: |
"Fear Eats the Soul"
"Take It to the Limit"
"Love Me or Leave Me"
|2009||Everybody Hates Chris||Lisa Levine||Episode: "Everybody Hates Mr. Levine"|
|2012||Touch||Ann-Marie||Episode: "Kite Strings"|
- Morrow, Mari. "Happy birthday my @nikimoorefunny twin sis!!! So much fun today! #cancerseason #Lifeisgood #Godisgood". Instagram.com. Retrieved 2019-08-17.
- Encyclopedia of African American Actresses in Film and Television By Bob McCann
- Jet , Nov 10, 1997
- Jet , Oct 4, 1999
- Whitley, Kym. "Happy birthday! today I celebrate my birthday with my birthday twin @iammarimorrow And for the last 20 years we have celebrated this day together. Thank you to everyone who has sent text messages and phone calls, I'm still waiting for some money or diamonds!! #blessed #friendship #birthday". Instagram.com. Retrieved 2019-08-28.
- Morrow, Mari. "Happy Birthday to my first born!!! You have grown to be such an amazing person. You always have a smile on your face and kind heart. Mommy loves you so much Robb!! #leoseason #Lifeisgood #Godisgood". Instagram.com. Retrieved 2019-08-17.
- Morrow, Mari. "Welcome my new baby boy into the world! My new love of my life! God Bless all the parents out there. #BlessingfromGod #LifeIsGood #babyboy #GodIsGood 😊👶💚👣". Instagram.com. Retrieved 2019-08-17.