Mare Nostrum (disambiguation)
Mare Nostrum is a Roman term for the Mediterranean Sea.
Mare Nostrum may also refer to:
Film and TVEdit
- Ensemble Mare Nostrum, Andrea de Carlo, classical music ensemble on the Arcana Records label recording Alessandro Stradella
- Mare Nostrum, jazz trio Sardinian trumpeter Paolo Fresu, French accordionist Richard Galliano and Swedish pianist Jan Lundgren
- Mare Nostrum, album by Hecq (musician)
- Mare Nostrum, album by Paolo Fresu and Richard Galliano
- Mare Nostrum (album), a 2008 album by Stormlord
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mare Nostrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.