|Look up Marathon or marathon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A marathon is a foot race for humans for a distance of 42.195 kilometres (26.219 mi).
Marathon also may refer to:
- Marathon, Greece, after which the distance race was named
- Marathon Motor Works, producers of the Marathon automobile
- Marathon (automobile), vehicles manufactured by Marathon 1911–1914
- Marathon Oil, a US-based oil and natural gas exploration and production company
- Marathon Petroleum, a US-based oil refining, marketing, and pipeline transport company.
- Marathon Sports, an Ecuadorian-based athletic company that distributes athletic equipment to sports teams
- Automobiles Marathon, a French manufacturer of Panhard powered light sports cars in the 1950s
- Marathon Automated Test Systems, a system for automated testing of printed circuit boards from Computer Automation
Film and televisionEdit
- Marathon Production, a TV program production and distribution company
- The Marathon (film), a 1919 film starring Harold Lloyd
- Maratón (film), a 1968 Czechoslovak war film directed by Ivo Novák
- Marathon (1988 film), a sport-drama film directed by Terence Young
- Marathon (1992 film), a Spanish film about the Barcelona Olympics directed by Carlos Saura
- Marathon (2005 film), a South Korean film about an autistic marathon runner
- Marathon (media), the sequential broadcast of a number of related media programs
- Marathon Media a French production company and animation studio in Paris
- Movie marathon, viewing of multiple consecutive movies
- "Marathon" (Law & Order), an episode of Law & Order
- "Marathon" (The Flash), an episode of The Flash
- Marathon Trilogy, a series of first-person shooters for the Macintosh produced by Bungie in the mid-1990s
- Dance Marathon, a type of multi-day charity event, popular in the US in the 1920s and 1930s
- Maratone Studios, a music production company based in Sweden
- The Vibrations, an R&B group whose alter ego was "The Marathons"
- The Marathon (mixtape), by American rapper Nispey Hussle
- Marathon (Saga album)
- Marathon (Santana album), by Carlos Santana
- Maraton (album), by Swedish singer Alina Devecerski
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marathon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.