Mangrol is a town and (now a city) a minor port in Junagadh district in the state of Gujarat, western India. It was formerly the seat of the princely state of Mangrol. Pin code of Mangrol is 362225. 
|Elevation||18 m (59 ft)|
|• Official||Gujarati, Hindi, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
As of 2001[update] India census, Mangrol had a population of 55,094. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Mangrol has an average literacy rate of 58%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 69%, and female literacy is 48%. In Mangrol, 16% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Shri Shardagram - This historic valuable Institutional Campus is under Shri Bharat Sarswati Mandir Sansad, Mangrol.
- The Natural Education Academy - A very well run English Medium School.
- Ajay secondary & higher secondary school'-
The institution was established in 1973 by Shri Kulinbhai Desai & Smt Vasanti Bahen Desai.At present KG section & Std 1st to 12th classes run by the school management. The school has an excellent past, present and future. The school Pariwar is working hard to build the brilliant career of each students. "Service to the nation" is the motto of the institute.
Mangrol is an important harbour as far as the fish industry is considered. There are many fisheries located here and it exports to many European nations. The fishermen of Mangrol are infamous for being caught many-a-times by the Pakistan Coast Guard for entering their naval territories in search of fish.
- "BJP slips in Gujarat by-polls: PM and Amit Shah said to be 'upset'".
- "MANGROL JUNAGADH Pin Code, Search MANGROL JUNAGADH JUNAGADH PinCode". www.citypincode.in.
- "redirect to /world/IN/09/Mangrol.html". www.fallingrain.com.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
- "www.bmsmangrol.com".[permanent dead link]