|Date of birth||27 November 1959|
|Place of birth||Yarakh, Senegal|
|Date of death||31 August 2019(aged 59)|
|Place of death||Dakar, Senegal|
|Playing position||Right back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Tew began his career in his native Senegal with Casa Sport, before moving to Belgian club Club Brugge in 1984. Tew spent six seasons at Brugge, making nearly 150 appearances in all competitions. Tew later played for Charleroi before ending his career at his first club Casa Sport.
Tew made 3 appearances at the 1986 African Cup of Nations finals in Egypt and at the 1990 African Cup of Nations finals in Algeria. He also appeared twice in the 1992 African Cup of Nations finals as Senegal hosted.
- Rossi, Tom (September 1, 2019). "L'ancien international sénégalais Mamadou Teuw est décédé". afriquefoot.rfi.fr (in French). Archived from the original on 2019-09-05. Retrieved September 5, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Player profile" (in Dutch). Club Brugge K.V. official website. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
- "Player profile". FIFA. Archived from the original on 9 November 2012. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
- Courtney, Barrie (6 August 2015). "African Nations Cup 1986 - Final Tournament Details". RSSSF.
- Courtney, Barrie (22 August 2013). "African Nations Cup 1990 - Final Tournament Details". RSSSF.
- Bobrowsky, Josef and Mazet, François (23 September 2002). "African Nations Cup 1992". RSSSF.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
|This biographical article related to Senegalese football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|