Maksud Jamil Mintu
Maqsud Jamil Mintoo is a Bangladeshi music composer and director. He won the Bangladesh National Film Award for Best Music Director for the song "Ekta Chhilo Shonar Konya" in the film Srabon Megher Din (1999).
Maqsud Jamil Mintoo
মকসুদ জামিল মিন্টু
|Occupation||composer, music director|
Early life and careerEdit
Mintoo first worked as a music director in the film Agun Jalo, directed by Motin Rahman. The film featured the song "Elomelo Batashe", rendered by singer Baby Naznin. He worked as composer and music director in several films by Humayun Ahmed. In 1986 Mintoo released an audio album for Shaikh Ishtiak named Nondita. In 1987 he released an audio album for Baby Naznin. In 2009, Mintoo released an audio album for Subir Nandi titled Shonar Konya. Mintoo composed station ID music for Bangladesh Television, NTV, Channel 9. Mintoo debuted theme-music composition for the television dramas with "Jekhane Dekhibe Chhai" in 1988. He went on to compose for more than 500 dramas including Gronthik-gon Kohe by Selim Al Deen, Shirsho Bindu by Abdullah Al Mamun and Kothao Keu Nei by Mohammad Barkatullah.
- Films Scores
- 1995: Agun jole
- 1999: Srabon Megher Din
- 2001: Dui Duari
- 2003: Chandrakotha
- 2004: Shyamol Chhaya
- 2012: Ghetu Putro Komola
- Nilanjona ( Sheikh Ishtiak )
- Josna rate( Sheikh Ishtiak )
- Ekdin Ghum Venge ( Sheikh Ishtiak )
- Elomelo Batashe ( Baby Naznin )
- Oi Rangdhu ( Baby Naznin )
- Poreche Lal Shari ( Baby Naznin )
- Ekta Chhilo Shonar Konya Subir Nandi
- O Amar Ural Ponkhi Re ( Subir Nandi )
- Ami onek Bathar Srabon ( Tapan Chowdhury )
- Chadni poshore ( Selim Chowdhury )
- Amar Vanga ghore ( Sabina Yasmin )
- Boroshar prothom dine ( Sabina Yasmin )
- Sajano Holona Kicku ( Tapan Chowdhury )
- Kono Ek Shondhai ( Shuvro Dev )
- Television dramas
- 1993: Kothao Keu Nei
- 1998: Jekhane Dekhibe Chhai
- 1999: Aaj Robibar
- 2005: Khanda Chitra
- 2005: Neerey Tar Neel Dheu
- 2007: Tulite Aka Swapno
- 2008: Mem Saheb
- 1986: Nondita
- 1987: Potro Mita
- 2009: Shonar Konya
- 2016: Abar Dujone
- Shah Alam Shazu (September 11, 2012). "Maqsud Jamil Mintoo Music maker". The Daily Star. Retrieved January 18, 2017.
- "Shyamol Chhaya on Channel i today". The Daily Star. December 17, 2015. Retrieved January 18, 2017.
- Shah Alam Shazu (November 12, 2010). "On the Spot : Shooting of "Ghetu Putro Komola"". The Daily Star. Retrieved January 18, 2017.
- "The return of Humayun Ahmed's Aj Robibar". The Daily Star. April 23, 2004. Retrieved January 18, 2017.
- "Framing the details of everyday life". The Daily Star. April 2, 2005. Retrieved January 18, 2017.
- Novera Deepita (February 26, 2005). "Neerey Tar Neel Dheu: A new comedy serial with a message". The Daily Star. Retrieved January 18, 2017.
- "Sabina Yasmin, Badhan return together with 'Abar Dujone'". The Daily Star. December 23, 2016. Retrieved January 18, 2017.
|This Bangladeshi biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|