Majestic Prince (manga)
Majestic Prince (Japanese: マジェスティックプリンス, Hepburn: Majesutikku Purinsu) is a Japanese manga written by Rando Ayamine and illustrated by Hikaru Niijima about a team of eccentric, genetically enhanced youngsters selected to pilot some experimental mecha to defend Earth against an alien, hostile race. An anime adaptation was announced in the November 2012 issue of Weekly Hero's magazine under the expanded title of Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (銀河機攻隊 マジェスティックプリンス, Ginga Kikōtai Majesutikku Purinsu). The anime has been licensed by Sentai Filmworks. It began airing on TV on April 4, 2013, and is being streamed with English subtitles by Crunchyroll and the Anime Network. In July 2016 the episodes were rebroadcast, with a new "25th episode" on September 29, 2016, with events leading to a feature film released in November.
Cover of the first manga volume
|Genre||Mecha, science fiction|
|Written by||Rando Ayamine|
|Illustrated by||Hikaru Niijima|
|Original run||November 1, 2011 – March 1, 2019|
|Anime television series|
|Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince|
|Directed by||Keitaro Motonaga|
|Written by||Reiko Yoshida|
|Music by||Toshiyuki Watanabe|
|Studio||Doga Kobo, Orange|
|Original network||Tokyo MX, tvk, KBS|
(and 24 other TV stations)
|Original run||April 4, 2013 – September 19, 2013|
|Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince|
|Written by||Yūsuke Ozaki|
|Published by||Kadokawa Shoten|
|Magazine||Newtype Ace → Kadokawa Niconico Ace|
|Original run||April 10, 2013 – October 18, 2013|
|Anime television film|
|Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince: Wings to the Future|
|Directed by||Keitaro Motonaga|
|Written by||Reiko Yoshida|
|Music by||Toshiyuki Watanabe|
|Studio||Seven Arcs, Orange|
|Original network||Tokyo MX, tvk, KBS|
|Released||September 29, 2016|
|Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince: Genetic Awakening|
|Directed by||Keitaro Motonaga|
|Written by||Yoshitaka Shishido|
|Music by||Toshiyuki Watanabe|
|Studio||Seven Arcs, Orange|
|Released||November 4, 2016|
In the year 2110, humanity has expanded its frontier into space in its drive for new resources. Advances in genetic engineering research led to the establishment of the MJP (Military Junior Pre-Academy) project, which saw the creation of genetically enhanced humans known as the Evolved Children, developed with the intention of allowing humans to adapt to the new frontier. However, when Earth finds itself under threat by an alien race called the Wulgaru, human forces decide to have the evolved children deployed as soldiers to fight on the front lines.
Team Rabbits, a quintet of evolved children whose troubling lack of teamwork and common sense prevents them from reaching their true potential, are selected as test pilots of cutting edge mobile battle suits called AHSMB (Advanced High Standard Multipurpose Battle Device), powered by the Juria System, a cutting edge technology whose effectiveness in combat is increased according to the survival instincts of whoever uses it.Ep. 4 As they join forces to overcome their personal weaknesses and achieve their true potential, the members of Team Rabbits (nicknamed Majestic Princes because of their association with MJPEp. 2) eventually assume a key role in mankind's effort to thwart the alien invasion of Earth.
- Izuru Hitachi (ヒタチ・イズル, Hitachi Izuru)
- Voiced by: Hiroki Aiba (Japanese); Houston Hayes (English)Ep. 1 credits
- Izuru becomes the leader of Team Rabbits, piloting the all-around mecha "Red 5". He has black hair.Ep. 1 He is a positive thinker whose dream is to become a hero, often mentioning it in his interactions with his teammates. He also loves to draw manga.Ep. 1, 2, 3 His pit crew is composed of some mechanics that act together as a family and quickly welcome him.Ep. 7 His genetic enhancements give him high concentration.Ep. 3, 5:47 Just like the other evolved children, his memories from before joining the military academy were erased.Ep. 4 Despite this, Izuru somehow remembers about Teoria, and she mentions that they were very close in the past, unaware that she is actually his biological mother.Ep. 20 In the movie, Izuru is entrusted with the enhanced "Red 5 Plus", replacing his previous unit that was destroyed during his battle with Jiart.
- Toshikazu Asagi (アサギ・トシカズ, Asagi Toshikazu)
- Voiced by: Shintarō Asanuma (Japanese); Corey Hartzog (English)Ep. 1 credits
- Toshikazu is the vanguard of Team Rabbits and the oldest member, piloting the attack-oriented mecha "Blue 1". He has blue hair.Ep. 1 Asagi is able to process large amounts of data due to his genetic enhancements,Ep. 3 Asagi usually assumes command of Team Rabbits when Izuru is unavailable, but he often gets stage fright and an upset stomach.Ep. 2 His pit crew is composed of three members that appear to be from the same family; a little girl named Anne who is the Miss Star Rose, her father and her grandfather.Ep. 7, 12 It is later revealed that his and Izuru's DNA came from the same person, Commander Simon, making him Izuru's "big brother".Ep. 20, 21 In the movie, his unit is destroyed by Diorna and he returns to battle piloting the "White 0", a prototype, multipurpose AHSMB that was proven itself too difficult to pilot, and thus leading to the development of more specialized models, reducing complexity to increase their performance. He ends up sacrificing this unit as well to hold Diorna long enough to be finally defeated.
- Kei Kugimiya (クギミヤ・ケイ, Kugimiya Kei)
- Voiced by: Yōko Hikasa (Japanese); Genevieve Simmons (English)Ep. 1 credits
- Kei is the tactics controller of Team Rabbits, piloting the sensor-oriented "Purple 2".Ep. 1 She has long dark blonde hair and a serious look.Ep. 1 Her genetic enhancements give her highly-developed auditory perceptionEp. 3 She loves food that has an exceptional amount of sugar, and likes to bake cakes.Ep. 3} Her pit crew is composed of beautiful ladies.Ep. 7 She despises anything perverted and will punch or slap the boys whenever they act that way.Ep. 5, 6, 12 Like Asagi, she is also self-conscious and shy on stage.Ep. 12 As the series progresses, she begins to show romantic interest in Izuru.
- Tamaki Irie (イリエ・タマキ, Irie Tamaki)
- Voiced by: Yuka Iguchi (Japanese); Monica Rial (English)Ep. 1 credits
- Tamaki is the booster of Team Rabbits, piloting the heavily-armored "Rose 3", a mecha designed to put enemy formations in disarray with its speed,Ep. 1 taking advantage of her ability to withstand high levels of acceleration due to her genetic enhancements.Ep. 3 She is the shortest of the team members and has red hair,Ep. 1 but is fairly busty.Ep. 12 She is boy-crazy and is often seen impulsively asking handsome men to be her boyfriend.Ep. 3, 4 Her pit crew, however, is composed of fat unattractive men that prefer 2D girls, much to her dismay.Ep. 7
- Ataru Suruga (スルガ・アタル, Suruga Ataru)
- Voiced by: Junya Ikeda (Japanese); Tyler Galindo (English)Ep. 1 credits
- Ataru is the gunner of Team Rabbits, piloting the "Gold 4", specializing in sniping and long/mid-range support fire.Ep. 1 He has orange feathered hair and wears rectangular-framed glasses.Ep. 1 Thanks to his superior selective memory due to his genetic enhancements,Ep. 3 Ataru is a military geek who incessantly talks about military hardware and weaponry, even when trying to flirt with girls.Ep. 2, 3 He is assessed as one of the most versatile pilots among Team Rabbits, able to choose the best weapon loadout for a mission.Ep. 3 His pit crew is composed of muscle-headed men.Ep. 7
- Ange Kuroki (クロキ・アンジュ, Kuroki Anju)
- Voiced by: Akeno Watanabe (Japanese); Kalin Coates (English)Ep. 5 credits
- Ange joins Team Rabbits halfway through the series piloting the "Black 6", focused in mid-range artillery and close quarters combat, that later serves as the base for the mass-production "Shrike" units. Ange has purple hair. Ange's gender is never revealed and the rest of the team has divided opinions about it. Despite being farther skilled and better trained than the rest, Ange is usually shy when speaking to others, but displays a vicious and berserk demeanor when in battle. Ange's mecha has an automated maintenance system that dispenses the need of a pit crew most of the time.Ep. 13
The Military Junior Pre-Academy (MJP) and Global Defense Force (GDF) staff include the following characters:
- Rin Suzukaze (スズカゼ・リン, Suzukaze Rin)
- Voiced by: Miyuki Sawashiro (Japanese); Shelley Calene-Black (English)Ep. 1 credits
- Commander of Team Rabbits, she is doubtful at first of their capability to master the Juria System, until their feats in battle prove otherwise. She has blonde hair styled in a bob with a part that covers her right eye.Ep. 1 She is usually the most troubled by their antics,Ep. 1, 2 and is annoyed in an early episode when the press calls her a manager as if she were in charge of a group of idols.Ep. 2 She enjoys lollipops.Ep. 1 A former pilot, she retired to teaching at the MJP.Ep. 4 After Team Rabbits graduates, she joins them as a captain of the Godinion.Ep. 6
- Simon Gato (シモン・ガトゥ, Shimon Gatu)
- Voiced by: Hiroki Tōchi (Japanese); Jay Hickman (English)Ep. 1 credits
- Head of the MJP project responsible for the development of the Juria System.Ep. 1 He wears grey visor glasses.Ep. 1 It was him who chose Team Rabbits to take part in the project, claiming that their outstanding survival instincts and individual abilities shall eventually led them to become a force to be reckoned with once they overcome their personal weaknesses and lack of teamwork. It is later revealed that his DNA was used to produce both Izuru and Asagi, making him their biological father.Ep. 20
- Reika Saionji (西園寺 レイカ, Saionji Reika)
- Voiced by: Sayaka Ohara (Japanese); Molly Searcy (English)Ep. 1 credits
- The head mechanic of Team Rabbits. She is usually seen in a green mechanics jumpsuit where the top is exposed to show much of her well-endowed chest.Ep. 1 She often drinks, and is a childhood friend of "Rin-Rin" since elementary school, having reunited with her after joining the military.Ep. 4 In episode 4, it is revealed she is an heiress of Saionji Pharmaceutical, but chose the mechanic's life as her career.Ep. 4
- Siegfried von Vestannah (ジークフリート・フォン・ヴェスターナッハ, Jīkufurīto fon Vuesutanahha)
- Voiced by: Hirofumi Nojima (Japanese); David Wald (English)Ep. 1 credits
- A communications officer on the Godinion's bridge along Giuliano. He has dark hair his family has been serving in some form of military service sense the holy roman empire and is a descendant of Prussian junkers.Ep. 9
- Giuliano Visconti (ジュリアーノ・ヴィスコンティ, Juriāno Visconti)
- Voiced by: Kosuke Toriumi (Japanese); John Gremillion (English)Ep. 1 credits
- A communications officer of the Godinion's along with Siegfried. He has yellow-orange hair.Ep. 9
- Teoria (テオーリア, Teōria)
- Voiced by: Shizuka Ito (Japanese); Maggie Flecknoe (English)Ep. 2 credits
- A mysterious girl with white hair with pink hair clips. Izuru finds her familiar, but does not remember when.Ep. 7 She is actually a member of the Wulgaru royal family who defected to help the humans, giving them the Wulgaru technology to build the AHSMB. Ep. 9 She has met Izuru before his memory was erased and has shown great concern towards Izuru. It is later revealed that she is the younger sister of Jiato and Garukie. She also gave the maternal DNA used to make Izuru making her his biological mother and making Izuru half-Wulgaru.Ep. 20
- When the location of the Gate the Wulguru were using to invade the solar system was located, at the cost of the lives of two members of Team Doberman, she revealed herself to the world's governments and volunteered to join in on the assault to destroy the gate and halt the invasion.Ep. 20
- Daneel (ダニール, Danīru)
- Voiced by: Chihiro Suzuki (Japanese); Blake Shepard (English)Ep. 4 credits
- Teoria's aide who followed her after she defected from the Wulgaru.Ep. 9
- Hazuki Amane (アマネ・ハヅキ, Amane Hazuki)
- Voiced by: Masumi Asano (Japanese); Luci Christian (English)Ep. 2 credits
- A lieutenant of the GDF whose prowess in leadership earns her a quick rising to Captain and than admiral in the military ranks.Ep. 15 She has short brown hair.Ep. 2 She is friends with Rin and Reika.
- Dai Komine (コミネ・ダイ, Komine Dai)
- Voiced by: Toshiharu Nakanishi (Japanese); John Swasey (English)Ep. 4 credits
- A GDF Vice Chief of Staff, he orders Team Rabbits to attack a group of Wulgaru ships that were supposedly transporting cargo. When it was soon discovered that the ships were actually a reconnaissance squad, he orders Team Rabbits to attack them anyway. He does not like to lose and is highly motivated by money, calling the mecha that Team Rabbits uses his investment.Ep. 3-4 In the movie. Komine is reassigned to command Star Rose 2, that was being developed in secret.
- Peko Yamada (山田 ペコ, Yamada Peko)
- Voiced by: Nao Tōyama (Japanese); Tiffany Grant (English)Ep. 7 credits
- Personal assistant to Team Rabbits, she arranges different PR events for the group. She has black hair with straight bangs that cover her eyes, and wears a red robe-like jacket over a white shirt and dark pants.Ep. 7, 12
- Lula Chang (ルーラ・チャン, Rūra Chan)
- Voiced by: Mai Toudou (Japanese); Luci Christian (English)ep. 14 credits
- A medical officer of the MJP and Godinion. She has red hair styled in a high ponytail. She gives Team Rabbits their physicals and reports on their physical and mental welfare.Ep. 3, 14
- Sugita (スギタ)
- Voiced by: Tomokazu Sugita
- Team Fawn's instructor from Granzere City Academy. Introduced in the 25th episode.Ep. 25
Team Doberman (チーム・ドーベルマン, Chīmu Dōberuman) is a group of MJP students who are seniors to Team Rabbits. Their existence was kept a secret from GDF until episode 4 when they rescued Team Rabbits from a Wulgaru squadron.Ep. 4 Their mecha are called Rhinos, which served as prototypes for the AHSMB.Ep. 5 In the movie, its sole surviving pilot joins with a new partner to form Team Fox (チーム・フォックス, Chīmu Fokkusu).
- Randy Maxwell (ランディ・マクスウエル, Randi Makusuueru)
- Voiced by: Anri Katsu (Japanese); Andrew Love (English))Ep. 5
- The red-haired leader of Team Doberman, he enjoys having a cool attitude and flirting with the ladies.Ep. 5 He quickly adopted the role of a mentor figure to Izuru, encouraging him to trust his teammates' abilities.Ep. 5 He likes watching adult videos; his favorite type of girls is the big sister bossy types.Ep. 5, 19
- Rakesh Chandrasekhar (ラケシュ・チャンドラセカール, Rakeshu Chandorasekāru)
- Voiced by: Yuki Fujiwara (Japanese); Kyle Colby Jones (English)Ep. 5
- Sub-leader and the level-headed tsukkomi member of Team Doberman. He has black hair and is from the Indian subcontinent.Ep. 5 He has a fiancee by arranged marriage, and intends to marry her once the war is over.Ep. 19 He is the only member of the team who returns alive after a reconnaissance mission to locate the Wulgaru's warp gate.Ep. 19 In the movie, he is reassigned to Team Fox with Patricia.
- Patrick Hoyle (パトリック・ホイル, Patorikku Hoiru)
- Voiced by: Ayumu Murase (Japanese); Johnny DeLaCerda (English)Ep. 4
- Youngest member of Team Doberman. He has blond hair, and appears like an aristocrat from the United Kingdom.Ep. 5 He later develops a huge crush for Tamaki.Ep. 17-19
- Patricia Hoyle (パトリシア・ホイル, Patorishia Hoiru)
- Voiced by: Yuko Sanpei
- Patrick's twin sister, she joins Chandra as part of Team Fox in the movie.
The Wulgaru (ウルガル, Urugaru), also known as the United Pan-Galactic Empire,Ep. 3 are an alien race that serves as the antagonists in the series. Although they don't have the numbers as the Earth forces, they are extremely fast and fierce.Ep. 4, 5 Concerned that their species is too weak to sustain themselves, they embarked on a project in which they sent out genetic material to planets all over the universe with the hopes that some of the material would be able to evolve and adapt to new conditions. They would then "harvest" the genetic material as lamata (prey), with hopes that it would improve their own genes.Ep. 7-10 The main characters among the Wulgaru include the ruling nobility as well as the Legatus (レガトゥス, Regato-usu) or military commanders.Ep. 18
- Jiart (ジアート, Jiāto)
- Voiced by: Hikaru Midorikawa (Japanese); David Matranga (English)Ep. 2
- Plegazus (second son) Jiart is the Prince of the Wulgaru and brother of the king and Teoria, His squad's mecha are black with a bluish outline glow, and his own mecha is white.Ep. 7 he has little care for the objectives and needs of his people and focuses himself on satisfy his desires, as he intends to only fight enemies that can quench his thirst for thrilling battles.Ep. 7 Not impressed when confronting Team Rabbits at first, he lets them live claiming they are not even worthy to be killed by him. However, he finds in Izuru a worthy opponent during their second clash, to the point of sparing his life once more hoping to fight him againEp. 8 on a later occasion and becomes more obsessed with him each time they meet in battle. He doesn't get along well with his Wulgaru companions only listening to his brother's word. During the fight to defend the Warp gate from the Earth forces, Jiart finally satisfies his wish of having a bout to the death with Izuru, which ends with him killed.Ep. 24
- Galkie (ガルキエ, Garukie, also Garukie)
- Voiced by: Kiyoyuki Yanada (Japanese); Marty Fleck (English)Ep. 7 credits
- The current emperor of Wulgaru,Ep. 7 being crowned the Emperor after the assassination of his father, the former emperor. He is the older brother of Jiart and Teoria. He has a good relationship with Jiart, and is tolerant of his uninterested behaviour. After the Earth forces defeat the Wulgaru garrison protecting one of there Warp gates and destroy it, Garukie does not show any contempt, but rejoices instead, claiming that humankind may be the species that will finally open a new evolutionary path to them based on dead human bodies for genetic material and human information and data recover from them and there technology.Ep. 24
- Dolgana (ドルガナ, Dorugana)
- Voiced by: Masanori Machida (Japanese); George Manley (English)Ep. 7 credits
- A commander with a purple beard and scars across his face in a green and brown outfit. He is a strategist that specializes in heavy weapons and large forces. His mecha squad colors are a glowing red and black.Ep. 7
- Klein (クレイン, Kurein)
- Voiced by: Kazutomi Yamamoto (Japanese); Greg Ayres (English)Ep. 7 credits
- A commander with spiky blond hair and a green cloak. He has a child-like appearance and is short tempered. He is brutal and merciless, and relies on speed tactics. His mecha squad colors are a glowing purple and black theme.Ep. 7 He leads an attack on the Team Rabbits' school on Earth, but he and his squad are ultimately destroyed by the Earth's special beam cannon.Ep. 18
- Rada (ラダ)
- Voiced by: Chihiro Suzuki (Japanese); Patrick Poole (English)Ep. 1 credits
- A commander with a light blue buzzcut hair and a headband that consists of two strings crossed over. He wears a large pink and yellow jacket atop a white uniform. He usually operates in the vanguard of the attacks against Earth. He has a hysterical, merciless, and sadistic personality. HIs mecha squad colors are a glowing green and black. Ep. 7 When he overhears Jiart and Lumes discussing contacting Teoria, he tries to escape. He is ultimately cut down by Jiart, who he and Lumes had reported Rada in for treason.Ep. 18
- Lumes (ルメス, Rumesu)
- Voiced by: Junichi Suwabe (Japanese); Ricardo Contreras (English)Ep. 7 credits
- A commander with blond hair and a blue uniform with a white vertical stripe. He has a calm demeanor. His mecha squad colors are orange and blue.Ep. 7
- Lutiel (ルティエル, Rutieru)
- Voiced by: Yukana (Japanese); Emily Neves (English)Ep. 7 credits
- A busty female commander with light purple hair and a red and white outfit that looks like a sling swimsuit and white feathers at her shoulders and thighs. Her mecha squad colors are glowing yellow and black. She tries to seduce Jiart and the others.Ep. 7 She and her fleet managed to kill Randy and Patrick while Team Doberman was doing a recon mission.Ep. 19 Later on, she was killed by Team Rabbits sans Izuru when the GDF went on their mission to close the Wulgaru gate at the edge of the solar system.Ep. 22
- Diorna (ディオルナ, Dioruna)
- Voiced by: Misaki Kuno
- The main villain of the movie. Created by infusing the DNA of Jiart and Teoria, Diorna is a child developed in laboratory at the Wulgaru's warp gate. After the gate's destruction in operation Heaven's Gate, Diorna assumes command of the remaining Wulgaru troops in the system and launches an attack on Earth. Like Teoria and Jiart's, Diorna's mecha is colored white, as a symbol of her royal heritage. While trying to breach into Granzere City Academy's shelter to attack the students, Diorna is intercepted by Team Rabbits and killed when all its members, in a combined effort, corner and restrain her mecha time enough to fire a fatal shot at her.
Team Fawn (チーム・フォーン, Chīmu fōn) is a new group of MJP students from Granzere City Academy (グランツェーレ都市学園, Gurantsu~ēre toshi gakuen) introduced in the bonus episode 25 and are featured in the film.
- Ahn Medikum (アン・メディクム, An Medikumu)
- Voiced by: Aina Suzuki
- Ahn is the vanguard of Team Fawn, piloting the attack-oriented "Orange 7". She is a bit of an airhead.Ep. 25
- Yui Magalanes (ユイ・マガリャネス, Yui Magaryanesu)
- Voiced by: Sora Amamiya
- Yui is the gunner of Team Fawn, piloting the sniping/artillery-oriented "Silver 8". A beautiful girl who has a cool attitude.Ep. 25
- Sei Yuzuriha (セイ・ユズリハ, Sei Yuzuriha)
- Voiced by: Sōma Saitō
- Sei is the control of Team Fawn, piloting the sensor-oriented "Green 9" who likes to talk a lot and his meals are composed of highly spiced foods.Ep. 25
The first chapter of the Majestic Prince manga, written by Rando Ayamine and illustrated by Hikaru Niijima, was first published in Shogakukan's Monthly Hero's magazine on November 1, 2011 and ended on March 1, 2019. The first tankōbon (bound volume) of the series was released on October 5, 2012; the sixteenth and last was released on May 2, 2019.
Yūsuke Ozaki serialized a parallel manga, Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince, initially in Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype Ace, starting on April 4, 2013. On July 10, 2013, Kadokawa ceased Newtype Ace; the manga restarted on August 20 in Kadokawa Niconico Ace, where it was published until October 18, 2013. The manga was compiled into two volumes were released by Kadokawa on July 6, 2013 and November 9, 2013.
The opening theme for episodes 2 through 12 is "Watashi wa Sōzō-suru" (私は想像する, "I Imagine") performed by Natsumi Kon. The ending theme for episodes 1 to 12 is "Sayonara tte Iu" (サヨナラっていう, "I'll Say Goodbye") performed by Chiaki Ishikawa. Ishikawa also wrote and composed both songs. The opening and ending themes change on episode 13 to "PROMPT", performed by Kon, and "Arigatō. Tadaima." (アリガトウ。タダイマ。, "Thank You. I'm Here.") performed by Yōko Hikasa and Yuka Iguchi as their characters Kei Kugimiya and Tamaki Irie, respectively. Episode 6 also features an insert song written by Ishikawa and performed by Kon titled "Kokoro" (ココロ, "Heart"). "Bokutachi wa Ikiteiru (僕たちは生きている)" by Izuru Hitachi (Hiroki Aiba), Toshikaze Asagi (Shintaro Asanuma), Ataru Suruga (Junya Ikeda) is the 3rd ending, and runs in episode 16 and episodes 20-22. The second ending returns for episodes 13-15, 17-18 and 23. "Respect Me" by Chiaki Ishikawa is the ending for episode 19 and "Watashi wa Souzousuru (私は想像する)" by Natsumi Kon is the ending for episode 24. The anime was rebroadcast from July to September 2016, two episodes per week in a special programming block titled "Majestic Hour". On September 29, 2016, a 25th episode aired, with serves as a lead-in to a feature film released in November 2016.
|Keitaro Motonaga||Reiko Yoshida||April 4, 2013|
|Undina Base is under attack by an alien race called the Wulgaru. With the heavy losses suffered by the UPI, the evacuation of the base is ordered. Meanwhile, in a mock combat, the Military Junior Pre-Academy (MJP)'s Team Rabbits perform miserably as usual, getting the worst grades once again and regularly bickering among themselves. They are summoned into action, with new mecha powered by the JURIA system which is synched to their DNA, to hold off the Wulgaru forces while the Undina Base is being evacuated. When the UPI consider their mission accomplished, Rabbits team leader Izuru notices there are still civilians left on the base and with no vessels available to evacuate them, Izuru and the Rabbits fight off the Wulgaru fleet until the latter retreats.|
|2||"Heroes Are Born"|
"Hīrō Tanjō" (ヒーロー誕生)
|Makoto Sokuza||Reiko Yoshida||April 11, 2013|
|Team Rabbits receives recognition for protecting Undina Base including a new experience fielding questions at a press conference followed by some of the citizens thanking them. Their next mission is to install transmission satellites in space, but they also have to show off to their sponsors who have plastered their slogans all over their mecha. However, the Wulgaru launch a surprise attack, and Team Rabbits' mecha units are not prepared to defend them.|
|Yasuhiro Kuroda||Reiko Yoshida||April 18, 2013|
|Team Rabbits undergoes physical checkups and is given their next mission: to strike what is believed to be cargo ships on a Wulgaru supply route. Rin first mandates them to take down-time at a resort area, during which Izuru encounters a mysterious girl that seems familiar to him. However, at the mission, they discover the supply route is a reconnaissance squadron. The Vice Chief of Staff Komine orders them to attack the squad. Tamaki takes a beating.|
|Yorifusa Yamaguchi||Reiko Yoshida||April 25, 2013|
|As Team Rabbits try to fight off the squadron, Rin overrides Komine's intentions and orders a retreat. Izuru tries to protect Tamaki and Kei. Team Doberman arrives so that the Team Rabbits can return. Tensions grow taut as the pilots and crew brew over their last skirmish. Rin recalls the days when she first joined as a teacher for the academy.|
|5||"Operation: Infiltrate a Planetoid Base"|
"Shōwakusei Kichi Sennyū Sakusen" (小惑星基地潜入作戦)
|Yoshifumi Sueda||Fumihiko Shimo||May 2, 2013|
|Team Rabbits and Team Doberman join forces in a covert operation to destroy an enemy base. However, the bomb is damaged during the infiltration and Ataru must work quickly to fix it while his companions risk their lives to protect him.|
|Shinji Ushiro||Reiko Yoshida||May 9, 2013|
|Rin tells the five Rabbits members that they will be graduating early from the academy but that she will continue on to lead them. As the group pack their things to leave the school for good, they think about their time there. They also give a final demonstration in front of their classmates.|
|7||"Stronghold of Lust"|
"Yokubō no Gajō" (欲望の牙城)
|Makoto Sokuza||Reiko Yoshida||May 16, 2013|
|The Wulgaru's main council discuss their plan for their next battle against Earth. The members of Team Rabbits start their lives as full-fledged members of the army, trying to get used with their new facilities and their corresponding pit crew co-workers. The Earth prepares for an attack on a base near Planet Ceres.|
|8||"Battle of Ceres"|
"Keresu Taisen" (ケレス大戦)
|Keitaro Motonaga||Takaaki Suzuki||May 23, 2013|
|The Battle of Ceres begins, and once again Commander Komine's ineptitude and arrogance puts the entire operation in jeopardy, having the Earth forces fall prey to the Wulgaru's relentless offensive. Teams Rabbits and Doberman are dispatched to assist in the counterattack, but Izuru is forced to leave his friends' side and confront Prince Jiart in a duel, struggling to hold himself against his overwhelming power.|
|Yorifusa Yamaguchi||Fumihiko Shimo||May 30, 2013|
|Despite having the upper hand, the Wulgaru retreat, leaving heavy casualties on Earth's side. Izuru, in shock upon realizing the true nature of their enemies, is instructed by Rin to not reveal it to the others. Soon after, he has another encounter with the mysterious girl, and much to their surprise, Team Rabbits is informed that she is a Wulgaru who had warned mankind of the attack from their race, and their mecha were created using Wulgaru technology obtained from her.|
|10||"The Hunter and the Hunted"|
"Karumono, Kararerumono" (狩るもの、狩られるもの)
|Yoshifumi Sueda||Fumihiko Shimo||June 6, 2013|
|Team Rabbits learn from Teoria that mankind is one among several races created by the Wulgaru to serve as their prey in order to strengthen their species. Meanwhile, news of their exploits reach the Wulgaru's main council who recognize the Earthlings as the first race so far who made such a stand against them and starts addressing them by their name instead of labeling them as mere game.|
"Operēshon Aresu" (オペレーション・アレス)
|Takanori Yano||Takaaki Suzuki||June 13, 2013|
|A Wulgaru ship has crashed in Mars and Team Rabbits is assigned to escort Teoria's aide Daneel while he infiltrates it to retrieve its data, while dealing with several issues against them, like the unfavourable weather, the remaining enemy forces stationed there and the ship's fast decaying.|
"Shīkuretto Misshon" (シークレットミッション)
|Makoto Sokuza||Hiro Ito||June 20, 2013|
|Taking a break from battles, Team Rabbits has some free time to spend, except for Tamaki and Kei who take part in several PR events by request of the military.|
|12.5||"“Special Edition: It won’t end in Failure!!"|
"Tokubetsuhen Zannen Nankade Owa Nai!!" (特別編「ザンネンなんかで終わんない!!」)
|TBA||TBA||June 27, 2013|
|A special program is held featuring Kei's voice actor Yōko Hikasa and Tamaki's voice actor Yuka Iguchi, discussing their impressions from the first twelve episodes including their favourite scenes.|
|13||"The Aloof Ace"|
"Kokō no Ēsu" (孤高のエース)
|Juria Matsumura||Reiko Yoshida||July 4, 2013|
|A new recruit, Ange Kuroki, joins the ranks of Team Rabbits. Shy at some moments and abrasive at others, Ange displays outstanding prowess in battle during their first mission together, but the rest of the team is rendered speechless while seeing Kuroki's true demeanor.|
"Asshu no Kage" (アッシュの影)
|Yorifusa Yamaguchi||Fumihiko Shimo||July 11, 2013|
|Ange is invited to hang out with the rest of the team and they get astonished with the multiple talents of their new companion. After a brief meeting with Teoria, Izuru joins Team Rabbits in a mission to rescue Team Doberman's derelict ship. However, Jiart appears to resume his duel with Izuru, who pushes the capabilities of his unit to the limit with Teoria's words engraved into his heart.|
"Vesuta Bōei" (ヴェスタ防衛)
|Yoshifumi Sueda||Takaaki Suzuki||July 18, 2013|
|Following his clash with Jiart, Izuru awakens at the hospital, and his companions find that he is behaving differently from usual. With his unit severely damaged, Izuru must stay behind while the rest of Team Rabbits is dispatched to assist Team Doberman once more, but little they know that the Wulgaru's attack is just a distraction for one of them to gain access to the Earth's systems and obtain secret info regarding the MJP Project.|
"Kimi no Hīrō" (君のヒーロー)
|Takanori Yano||Reiko Yoshida||July 25, 2013|
|Izuru is invited by Teoria for a dinner, but their meeting is cut short when a small enemy detachment slips by the defense lines intending to reach Earth.|
|17||"Defensive Battle at Cosmopolitan Academy (Part 1)"|
"Toshi Gakuen Bōei Sen (Mae Hen)" (都市学園防衛戦(前篇))
|Daisuke Eguchi||Fumihiko Shimo||August 1, 2013|
|Ange is sent to assist Team Doberman in the frontlines while the rest of Team Rabbits race against all odds to intercept the enemy forces before they reach the Academy. Meanwhile, Jiart realizes that Teoria, his sister, is on Earth under human custody.|
|18||"Defensive Battle at Cosmopolitan Academy (Part 2)"|
"Toshi Gakuen Bōei Sen (Kou Hen)" (都市学園防衛戦(後篇))
|Daisuke Eguchi||Fumihiko Shimo||August 8, 2013|
|After a long and exhausting battle, Team Rabbits succeed to defend the academy and defeat one of the Wulgaru's main commanders despite their units get damaged almost beyond repair. Meanwhile, Teoria hears from Daneel that Jiart had already learned that she is on Earth and is asking her to contact him. Back at the Wulgaru's base, another commander learns of Teoria's betrayal and Jiart resorts to extreme measures to silence him.|
"Dīpu Rīkon" (ディープリーコン)
|Yorifusa Yamaguchi||Takaaki Suzuki||August 15, 2013|
|With Team Rabbits' units still under repairs, the pilots get some medical check-up, raising concerns about Izuru's condition. Meanwhile, Team Doberman is assigned to pinpoint the location of the Wulgaru's dimensional gate behind the enemy lines in a dangerous top secret mission that may turn into a one way trip for them.|
|20||"Genes of Destiny"|
"Shukumei no Idenshi" (宿命の遺伝子)
|Juria Matsumura||Reiko Yoshida||August 22, 2013|
|As the members of Team Rabbits mourn the tragic fate of Team Doberman, Izuru's condition keeps worsening, while Teoria reveals herself before the Earth's top governments to ask for their support in a decisive battle against the Wulgaru. Asagi is asked by Izuru's pit crew to perform some tests on his unit, and manages to activate it, which was not supposed to be possible by anyone except Izuru himself. Pressuring Rin for answers, Asagi learns from her the secret behind the MJP project and the truth behind his and Izuru's origins.|
|21||"Night before the Decisive Battle"|
"Kessen Zenya" (決戦前夜)
|Juria Matsumura||Reiko Yoshida||August 29, 2013|
|As both the Earth and Wulgaru forces make preparations for their final battle, Izuru refuses to stay behind despite his condition and is allowed to remain on standby at the Godinion. The other members of Team Rabbits then promise to do their best to ensure he does not need to sortie. Meanwhile, Teoria decides to join the battle as well, piloting her own unit to defend mankind against her own race.|
|22||"Operation: Heaven's Gate"|
"Operēshon Hevunzu Gēto" (オペレーション・ヘヴンズ·ゲート)
|Makoto Sokuza||Fumihiko Shimo||September 5, 2013|
|The members of Team Rabbits make a beeline to the Wulgaru's dimensional gate in an attempt to destroy it and stop the invasion, but another enemy commander stays in their way and Tamaki confronts her by herself to avenge her friend from Team Doberman. Once the enemy is defeated, all hope seems lost when their plan to bring down the gate ends in failure.|
|23||"Alea Iacta Est"|
"Ārea Yakuta Esuto" (アーレア・ヤクタ・エスト)
|Daisuke Eguchi||Takaaki Suzuki||September 12, 2013|
|Instead of waiting for Izuru, Jiart joins the battle and blocks Team Rabbits' escape route, forcing Izuru to sortie. The fierce clash between Izuru and Jiart is interrupted when Teoria reveals herself before the Wulgaru, asking them to retreat. After successive failed attempts in destroying the dimensional gate, Commander Simon decides to ram the Star Rose into it in a last desperate move to stop the invasion.|
|24||"Flowers that Fall in Space"|
"Uchū ni Chiru Hana" (宇宙に散る花)
|Juria Matsumura||Reiko Yoshida||September 19, 2013|
|The Earth forces protect the Star Rose as it approaches the gate, forcing the Wulgaru to launch a desperate attack to stop it. Pushed to the limit against Jiart, Izuru is about to get his mind overcome by his instincts until his friends call for him, allowing him to wake up and unlock the true power of his mecha.|
|25||"Wings to the Future"|
"Mirai e no Tsubasa" (未来への翼)
|September 29, 2016|
|Team Fawn, consisting of four students from Gurantseere Academy, hopes to join Team Rabbits in the GDF. However, unlike their fellow cadets, they are chosen to stay behind during the execution of the operation to take down the Wulgaru warp gate, much to their dismay, unaware that there was a special reason for it.|
- ^ "Ch." is shortened form for chapter and refers to a chapter number of the Majestic Prince manga
- ^ "Ep." is shortened form for episode and refers to an episode number of the Majestic Prince anime. English version by Sentai Filmworks. The listings for Japanese Vocal Cast and English Vocal Cast in the closing credits.
- "Majestic Prince Space Robot Manga Has Anime in the Works". Anime News Network. September 25, 2012. Retrieved April 5, 2013.
- "Sentai Filmworks Adds Majestic Prince Robot Anime". Anime News Network. Retrieved April 4, 2013.
- "Watch Majestic Prince Anime". Anime Network. July 4, 2013. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Majestic Prince Gets New Anime Film, Episode 25". Anime News Network. March 25, 2016. Retrieved March 25, 2016.
- "Majestic Prince Anime's 25th Episode Synopsis, Mecha Revealed". animenewsnetwork.com. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "ヒタチ・イズル" [Izuru Hitachi]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "アサギ・トシカズ" [Toshikazu Asagi]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "クギミヤ・ケイ" [Kei Kugimiya]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "イリエ・タマキ" [Tamaki Irie]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "スルガ・アタル" [Ataru Suruga]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "クロキ・アンジュ" [Ange Kuroki]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "スズカゼ・リン" [Rin Suzukaze]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "シモン・ガトゥ" [Simon Gato]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "西園寺レイカ" [Reika Saionji]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "ジークフリート・フォン・ヴェスターナッハ" [Siegfried von Vestannah]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "テオーリア" [Teoria]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "アマネ" [Amane]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "コミネ・ダイ" [Dai Komine]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "チームドーベルマン" [Team Doberman]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "ジアート" [Jiart]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "ガルキエ" [Galkie]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "ドルガナ" [Dolgana]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "クレイン" [Klein]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "ラダ" [Rada]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "ルメス" [Lumes]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "ルティエル" [Lutiel]. TV anime Galactic Armored Fleet Majestic Prince (in Japanese). Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- "Monthly Hero's Magazine's Manga Titles Listed". Anime News Network. October 17, 2011. Retrieved November 19, 2014.
- "Majestic Prince Manga Ends in March". Anime News Network. February 8, 2019. Retrieved February 8, 2019.
- "「マジェスティックプリンス」NTエースでコミカライズ" (in Japanese). Comic Natalie. April 10, 2013. Retrieved November 19, 2014.
- "Kadokawa's Newtype Ace Manga Magazine Ends Publication". Anime News Network. July 10, 2013. Retrieved November 19, 2014.
- "Yūsuke Ozaki's Majestic Prince Manga Ends". Anime News Network. October 18, 2013. Retrieved November 19, 2014.
- 銀河機攻隊マジェスティックプリンス (1) (in Japanese). Kadokawa Shoten. Retrieved November 19, 2014.
- 銀河機攻隊マジェスティックプリンス (2) (in Japanese). Kadokawa Shoten. Retrieved November 19, 2014.