|Comune di Magnano|
Romanesque church of Magnano.
|Frazioni||Bose, Broglina, Carrera, Piletta, San Sudario, Tamagno|
|• Mayor||Pierluigi Piazza|
|• Total||10.5 km2 (4.1 sq mi)|
|Elevation||543 m (1,781 ft)|
(31 December 2010)
|• Density||37/km2 (95/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Musica Antica a Magnano is a non-profit association founded in 1986 to promote a festival offering an opportunity to hear historically informed performances of early music on original instruments. The Festival concerts are held in August and early September in either a 12th-century church (San Secondo or in the town's 18th-century church. The latter also houses an organ built in 1794 by Giovanni Bruna and restored by Italo Marzi.
- "Superficie di Comuni Province e Regioni italiane al 9 ottobre 2011". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- "Popolazione Residente al 1° Gennaio 2018". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
- "MAGNANO". provincia.biella.it. Archived from the original on 7 June 2006. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Magnano.|
- Site of the association Musica Antica a Magnano
|This article on a location in the Province of Biella is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|