Madeleine Eve Barnett (née Bollinger; born 28 October 1946) is a former Australian diver. She won a bronze medal in the 10 metres highboard event at the 1974 British Commonwealth Games. She also competed at the 1976 Summer Olympics in the 3 metre springboard event where she finished 15th and in the 10 metre platform event where she finished 18th. She is the mother of Olympic bronze medallist diver Steven Barnett.
|Full name||Madeleine Eve Barnett|
|Born||28 October 1946|
|Height||160 cm (5 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (126 lb)|
- "Madeleine Eve Bollinger". Commonwealth Games Federation. Retrieved 22 March 2020.
- "Madeleine Barnett". Australian Olympic Committee. Retrieved 22 March 2020.
- "Madeleine Barnett". Commonwealth Games Federation. Retrieved 22 March 2020.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Madeleine Barnett". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 22 March 2020.
- Saltau, Chloe; Paxinos, Stathi (25 March 2006). "Barnett career ends in bronze, new star shines". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 22 March 2020.
|This biographical article relating to Australian diving is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|