Maa Vintha Gaadha Vinuma
Maa Vintha Gaadha Vinuma (transl. Listen to our strange saga) is a 2020 Indian Telugu-language romantic drama film directed by Aditya Mandala from a screenplay written by Siddu Jonnalagadda. The film stars Siddu Jonnalagadda and Seerat Kapoor while Tanikella Bharani, Shishir Sharma, and Kamal Kamaraju play supporting roles with the music composed by Sricharan Pakala–Rohit–Joy. The film premiered on Aha on 13 November 2020.
|Maa Vintha Gaadha Vinuma|
|Directed by||Aditya Mandala|
|Produced by||Sanjay Reddy |
|Written by||Siddu Jonnalagadda|
|Edited by||Siddu Jonnalagadda|
Silly Monks Studios
This section needs an improved plot summary. (November 2020)
All hell breaks loose when a marriage video of Siddhu and Vineetha goes viral on social media. With chaos and embarrassment in both the families, the couple must sort out all the unpleasant reverberations.
After working in Krishna and His Leela, Siddu Jonnalagadda and Seerat Kapoor were cast in this film. Kapoor's plays the main character in the film, which is about a couple who attempts to convince their parents to accept their relationship. The post-production of the film was finished in September of 2020.
|1.||"Jaana"||Siddu Jonnalagadda, Aditya Mandala||Ayaan||4:31|
|2.||"Dooramuga"||Kittu Vissapragada||Sahithi Chaganti, Poojan Kohli||3:31|
|3.||"Shayar-E-Ishq"||Siddu Jonnalagadda||Siddu Jonnalagadda||2:35|
Vishal Menon of Film Companion wrote, "Aside from a few hilarious bits towards the end, the film struggles to maintain even a basic level of engagement, which should have been easy for a light romance"
Jahnavi Reddy of The News Minute rated the film 2.5 out of 5 and called the film "A refurbished version of a coming-of-age romcom." Reddy added that "Although it is funny in parts, and feels very contemporary in a lot of ways, the film is after all, the story of a man-child, and feels like old wine in a new bottle."
The Hindu's Sangeetha Devi Dundoo wrote that "Maa Vintha… has these small moments of appreciable writing but in the larger picture, is neither entertaining nor does it make us empathise with the couple." The Times of India rated the film 3 out of 5 and termed the film "a fresh and funny love story."
- "Seerat Kapoor's "Maa Vintha Gaadha Vinuma" all set for Diwali release – Times of India". The Times of India.
- Pasupuleti, Priyanka. "Childhood love is innocent: Seerat Kapoor". Telangana Today.
- "Seerat Kapoor: I want to try out every genre possible". The New Indian Express.
- "Maa Vintha Gadha Vinuma team wraps up post-production work – Times of India". The Times of India.
- Menon, Vishal (14 November 2020). "Maa Vintha Gaadha Vinuma Movie Review". Film Companion. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- Dundoo, Sangeetha Devi (14 November 2020). "'Maa Vintha Gaadha Vinuma' review: For a few bright moments". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 14 November 2020.
- "Maa Vintha Gaadha Vinuma". The Times of India. 13 November 2020.
- "'మా వింత గాధ వినుమా' మూవీ రివ్యూ". Andhra Jyothi (in Telugu). Retrieved 14 November 2020.