The News Minute
The News Minute is an Indian digital news platform based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was founded by Dhanya Rajendran, Chitra Subramaniam and Vignesh Vellore in 2014. Apart from Karnataka, it also has branches in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
|Founder||Chitra Subramaniam, Dhanya Rajendran, Vignesh Vellore|
|Country of origin||India|
In a December 2015 interview with Sadhana Chathurvedula of Mint, Vellore mentioned that the website has currently hired 12 people to work in it. The News Minute had secured an undisclosed amount of funding from Raghav Bahl's company, The Quintillion Media the same year; It plans to use those funds to hire more reporters and editors as well as expand its coverage. Vellore stated that The News Minute aims to make use of User interface (UI) "so as to keep the audience more engaged with the content we publish."
- "About Us". The News Minute. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Chathurvedula, Sadhana (18 December 2015). "The News Minute raises angel funding from Quintillion Media". Mint. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Vikas, S. N. (18 December 2015). "The News Minute secures angel funding from Quintillion Media". The Economic Times. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Chaudhry, Lakshmi (26 April 2012). "Chitra Subramaniam and Bofors: The myth of the lone crusader". Firstpost. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "Chitra Subramaniam joins Republic TV". Rediff.com. 31 January 2017. Retrieved 13 December 2017.
|This newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|