Medium-range ballistic missile
A medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM) is a type of ballistic missile with medium range, this last classification depending on the standards of certain organizations. Within the U.S. Department of Defense, a medium-range missile is defined by having a maximum range of between 1,000 and 3,000 kilometres (620 and 1,860 mi). In modern terminology, MRBMs are part of the wider grouping of theatre ballistic missiles, which includes any ballistic missile with a range of less than 3,500 kilometres (2,200 mi).
- Agni II (2,000–3,000 km) (India)
- Ashoura (2,000–2,500 km) (Iran)
- DF-2 (1,250 km) (China)
- DF-16 (800-1,000 km) (China)
- DF-21 (1,500-1,700 km) (China)
- Emad (missile) (1,700 km) (Iran)
- Fajr-3 (2,500 km(estimation)) (Iran)
- Ghadr-110 (2,000–3,000 km) (Iran)
- Ghauri-I (1,200 km) (Pakistan)
- Ghauri-II (1,800 km) (Pakistan)
- Jericho II (1,300 km) (Israel)
- J-600T Yıldırım IV (2500 km) Turkey - under development
- Khorramshahr (missile) (2000 km) (Iran)
- Hwasong-9 (1,000+ km) (North Korea)
- Hwasong-10/RD-B Musudan (2,500-4,000 km) (North Korea)
- Pukkuksong-1 (500-2,000 km) (North Korea)
- Pukkuksong-2 (1,200-3,000 km) (North Korea)
- Pershing II (1100 Miles) (USA)
- PGM-19 Jupiter (1491 Miles) (USA)
- Pukkuksong-2 (2,500-3,000 km) (North Korea)
- Raad-500 (missile) (500 km) (Iran)
- R-5 Pobeda (1,200 km) (Soviet Union)
- R-12 Dvina (2,080 km) (Soviet Union)
- Rodong-1 (1,000–1,500 km) (North Korea)
- RT-15 (2,500) (Soviet Union)
- Sejjil (2,000–2,500 km) (Iran)
- Shahab-3 (1,930 km) (Iran)
- Ababeel (2,200 km) (Pakistan)
- Shaheen-III(2,750 km) Pakistan
- Shaheen-II (2,500 km) Pakistan
- SSBS S1 (France)
- National Air and Space Intelligence Center (March 2006). "Ballistic and Cruise Missile Threat" (PDF). United States Air Force. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- "Iran New Khorramshahr ballistic missile unveiled during military parade | September 2017 Global Defense Security news industry | Defense Security global news industry army 2017 | Archive News year".
- "Iran tests ballistic missile in defiance of UN resolution, US officials say". 30 January 2017.
- "Test launch of Pakistan's 'Shaheen-III' surface-to-surface ballistic missile successful". 9 March 2015.
- "Pakistan Conducts Successful test launch of Shaheen III". Express Tribune. 9 March 2015. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Giant leap: Agni-V, India's 1st ICBM, fired successfully from canister".
- Missile Thread Archived 2015-03-16 at the Wayback Machine
|This guided missile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|