MIPRO Electronics Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 嘉強電子), established in 1995, is an ISO-9001 certified Taiwan-based company that designs and manufactures wireless microphones, portable wireless public address (PA) and other wireless audio equipment for consumer, professional and commercial applications. U.S. President Barack Obama used a MIPRO wireless microphone system during his election campaign in 2008.
|K.C Chang, founder |
|Products||Wireless microphone systems, and portable wireless PA Systems|
Number of employees
In 2001, MIPRO developed and patented an Automatic Channel Targeting (ACT) technology. "ACT" provides automatic synchronization of receiver and transmitter frequencies, commonly known as "sync". The ACT function is an intelligent wireless system channel set-up feature.
In 2001 MIPRO introduced a technology they termed ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting). "ACT" synchronizes the receiver and transmitter frequencies.This was followed in 2006 by MIPRO introducing the first encrypted digital wireless microphone system and later, digital wireless tour guide & language interpretation Systems in Taiwan.
The brand name "MIPRO" stands for "MI"crophone "PRO"fessionals. It is headquartered in Chiayi, Taiwan, with 200 employees and sales offices in China, Hong Kong, Germany, Korea and Austria. MIPRO designs and manufactures professional digital and analog wireless microphones, wireless portable PA systems, wireless in-ear monitoring, tour-guide and portable wireless ENG receivers and other wireless audio systems.
Automatic Channel TargetingEdit
MIPRO developed and patented an Automatic Channel Targeting technology (ACT) in 2001. The "ACT" synchronizes (syncs) the receiver and transmitter frequencies automatically with a touch of a button. The ACT function has become the industry-standard for multi-channel wireless systems set-up.
- "Pro Sound News Europe - Barack Obama rings the 'changes' with JBL and MIPRO". prosoundnewseurope.com. Retrieved 2009-04-28.
- "rAVe Pro AV Edition - Gary Kayye's Top Six New Companies to Watch". ravepro.com. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "The TEC Awards 2005 Nominees for Technical Achievement". mixfoundation.org. Archived from the original on 2009-06-29. Retrieved 2009-07-22.
- "The TEC Awards 2007 Nominees for Technical Achievement". mixfoundation.org. Archived from the original on 2009-12-15. Retrieved 2009-07-22.
- "The TEC Awards 2008 Nominees for Technical Achievement". mixfoundation.org. Retrieved 2009-04-28.
- "The TEC Awards 2009 Nominees for Technical Achievement". mixfoundation.org. Retrieved 2009-07-20.