Lycée international de Ferney-Voltaire
Lycée international de Ferney-Voltaire is a public secondary school in Ferney-Voltaire, Ain, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France. The school serves junior high school (collège) and senior high school/sixth form college (lycée) students. It has a branch campus in Saint-Genis-Pouilly.
It was established with 28 6ème students in 1961 as the Collège d’enseignement général de Ferney-Voltaire, becoming the Collège d’enseignement secondaire municipal de Ferney-Voltaire in 1970. The following year its 2nd class opened with 70 students, and the school was nationalised in 1972. It was made an international school by decree of 21 March 1978. Its current main campus opened in 1983. A senior high expansion and boarding facility opened in 1992.
- "Collèges et lycée". Ferney-Voltaire. Retrieved 2018-11-10.
- "SECTIONS INTERNATIONALES." Lycée international de Ferney-Voltaire. Retrieved on 10 November 2018.
- "Collège & lycée." Prévessin-Moëns. Retrieved on 10 November 2018.
- "Présentation historique." Lycée international de Ferney-Voltaire. Retrieved on 10 November 2018.
- "Lycée international." Saint-Genis-Pouilly. Retrieved on 10 November 2018.
- Lycée international de Ferney-Voltaire (in French)
- Lycée international de Ferney-Voltaire at the Wayback Machine (archive index) (in French)
|This French school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|