Luther's Small Catechism
Luther's Small Catechism (German: Der Kleine Katechismus) is a catechism written by Martin Luther and published in 1529 for the training of children. Luther's Small Catechism reviews the Ten Commandments, the Apostles' Creed, the Lord's Prayer, the Sacrament of Holy Baptism, the Office of the Keys and Confession and the Sacrament of the Eucharist. It is included in the Book of Concord as an authoritative statement of what Lutherans believe.
|Original title||Der Kleine Katechismus|
- "Lilla katekesen" (in Swedish). Church of Sweden. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- Works related to Luther's Small Catechism at Wikisource
- Media related to Luther's Small Catechism at Wikimedia Commons
- Luther's Small Catechism (1921 Triglotta version)
- Project Wittenberg version
- LCMS version
- Schwan Catechism, German and English side-by-side
- WELS version
- ELS version
- CLC version
- Luther's version in German
- The Small Catechism public domain audiobook at LibriVox