Lumë (also called Lum and Lumi) is a village in the former Shtiqën Municipality, Kukës County, Albania, beside the Kirit River. At the 2015 local government reform it became part of the municipality Kukës. It is about 21 kilometres (13 mi) northwest of Shkodër by road.
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
- Lumë (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Lum (Variant) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Lumi (Variant) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- "Lum", Topographic map 1:250,000, Titograd, NK-34-04, series 1501, United States Defense Intelligence Agency
- "Law nr. 115/2014" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on 2015-09-24.
- Fejzulla Gjabri (Department of Culture of Albania), Information about the Heroic Epos in the Province of Luma
|This article about a specific location in Kukës County, Albania, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|