Lovely (2012 film)
Lovely is a 2012 Telugu-language romantic comedy film written and directed by B. Jaya. The film was produced by B. A. Raju and Anoop Rubens has composed the music for the film. The film stars Aadi and Shanvi Srivastava in the lead roles. The film was a joint production between R. R. Movie Makers and RJ Cinemas. Alongside direction, both editing and screenplay were also handled by B. Jaya. The Movie was released on 30 March 2012 and was a hit at the box office. It was dubbed in to Hindi as Vijay Meri Hai. The movie was remade in Odia in 2019 as Selfish Dil.
|Directed by||B. Jaya|
|Written by||B. Jaya|
|Music by||Anoop Rubens|
|Cinematography||S. Arun Kumar|
|Edited by||B. Jaya|
|Distributed by||R. R. Movie Makers|
|Budget||₹10 crore (US$1.4 million)|
Akash (Aadi) is a practical and easy going young guy and he does not have a very good opinion about women and love stories. His friend Kittu (Vennela Kishore) is in a Facebook relationship with a girl named Lalli (Chinmayee Ghatrazu). When the time comes to meet each other, Kittu develops cold feet and out of a fear of rejection, sends in Akash to meet Lalli. On the other side, Lalli decides to send her friend Lavanya (Shanvi) to the meeting. It is love at first sight for this ‘new’ couple and very soon, they develop a deep bond. Just when everything seems nice and rosy, Lavanya's father Mangalampalli Maharadhi (Rajendra Prasad) enters the scene and he is not impressed with Akash's behavior. It is now up to Akash to convince Maharadhi to change his mind. Will Maharadhi change his mind
- Aadi as Akash
- Shanvi as Lavanya (Lovely)
- Rajendra Prasad as Mangalampalli Maharadhi
- Vennela Kishore as Kittu
- Chinmayi as Lalli
- Parachuri Gopala Krishna as Lalli's father
- Ahuti Prasad as Bunk Babu Rao
- Harsha Vardhan as Akash's brother
- Satya Krishnan as Akash's sister-in-law
- Anchal as Anjali (Bunk Babu Rao's daughter)
- Rahul Dev as David
- Tanikella Bharani as School Principal
- Kasi Vishwanath in a Special Appearance
- Duvvasi Mohan as Lalli's Father's P.A.
- Dhanraj in a Special Appearance
The film was released on 30 March 2012.
The "entertainment.oneindia.in" website has stated that "Overall, the film is an okay film with some decent entertainment values".
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||13 March 2012|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Anup Rubens chronology|
The audio of the film was released on 13 March 2012 through Aditya Music label in the market. The launch of the audio was held at Prasad Labs in Hyderabad on same day. The soundtrack of the film was composed by Anoop Rubens  and its consists of seven songs. The lyrics for three songs were written by Anantha Sreeram and another three songs were written by Ramajogayya Sastry, Kandikonda, Sirasri and one song was written by the music director of film Anoop Rubens.
|1.||"Dolare Dolare"||Ramajogayya Sastry||Benny Dayal, Bhargavi, Noel||4:39|
|2.||"Chori Choriye"||Anantha Sriram||Vijay Prakash, Anjana Sowmya||4:20|
|3.||"Ninnu Chusina"||Anantha Sriram||Anoop Rubens, Aishwarya||4:24|
|4.||"I Dont Know"||Anoop Rubens||Chaitra||2:15|
|5.||"Lovely Lovely"||Kandikonda||Ranjith, Saindhavi||4:00|
|6.||"Nenunnadi"||Anantha Sriram||Anoop Rubens, Dhanunjay||1:24|
|7.||"Evo Evevo"||Sirasri||Chaitra, Anoop Rubens||4:08|
- "Lovely Release Date". muvi.com. Archived from the original on 8 December 2015. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- "Lovely Budget". muvi.com. Archived from the original on 8 December 2015. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- "Tollywood Hits & Flops in First Half 2012". manatelugu.in. 30 June 2012. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Will Bolly director change Suriya's course? 'Lovely' Hindi version sets record on Youtube". indiaglitz.com. 15 January 2016. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Aadi's Lovely casting announced". chitramala.in. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
- "Aadi's Lovely shooting in production stage!". chitramala.in. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
- "Lovely – Movie Review". entertainment.oneindia.in. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- "'Lovely' completes 50 days in 34 centres". CNN-IBN. Retrieved 18 May 2012.
- "Lovely completes 100 days in 12 centres". indiaglitz.com. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "Mahesh launched Aadi, B.Jaya's Lovely audio". telugu.way2movies.com. Retrieved 14 March 2012.