Anup Rubens, born Enoch Rubens, is an Indian film music composer who predominantly works in Telugu cinema. He has received the South Filmfare Awards and Nandhi Awards by Government of Andra pradesh.
|Birth name||Enoch Rubens|
|Also known as||Anup Rubens|
|Born||18 April 1980|
|Occupation(s)||Composer, record producer, music director, singer|
|Instrument(s)||Rhythm pads, keyboard, violin, flute, guitar|
Rubens works include Seetharama Kalyana (2018), Geetha (2019), Neneraju nenemanthri (2017), Katamarayudu (2017), Gopala Gopala (2015), Temper (2015), Gowtam SSC (2005), Prema Kavali (2011), Ishq (2012), Sukumarudu (2013), Loukyam (2014), and Manam (2014).
|2018||Love It Dream It||English|
|2020||Heal The World|
Awards and nominationsEdit
- Prabalika M. Borah. "Note for note". The Hindu.
- "elody ix". The Hindu.
- "I'm thrilled with Paisa Vasool audio response: Anup Rubens". Archived from the original on 25 June 2021.
- "Expiry Date Review". Archived from the original on 11 October 2020.
- "Note for note". Archived from the original on 25 June 2021.
- "Expiry Date - Engaging Thriller". Archived from the original on 28 October 2020.