Love Forecast (Korean: 오늘의 연애; RR: Oneului Yeonae; lit. Today's Love) is a 2015 South Korean romantic comedy film co-written and directed by Park Jin-pyo. Starring Lee Seung-gi and Moon Chae-won, the film depicts the relationship between men and women as being as delicate and complex as the weather.
|Directed by||Park Jin-pyo|
|Produced by||Jung Dae-hoon|
|Written by||Lee Byeong-heon |
|Music by||Jeong Se-rin|
|Edited by||Bae Ye-eun|
|Distributed by||CJ Entertainment|
|Box office||US$13.3 million|
Weather reporter Kim Hyun-woo (Moon Chae-won) is known for her beauty and elegance on television, but off-screen, she drinks and swears a lot. Hyun-woo has been friends for 18 years with Kang Joon-soo (Lee Seung-gi), a mild-mannered elementary school teacher who gives too much of himself in his relationships but always ends up getting dumped. Joon-soo has secretly loved Hyun-woo for years, but she claims she doesn't feel any sexual attraction between them, and he's had to stand by and watch while she fawns over married colleague Lee Dong-jin (Lee Seo-jin) and goes on a blind date with nice but boring photographer Yeom Hyo-bong (Jung Joon-young).
- Lee Seung-gi as Kang Joon-soo
- Moon Chae-won as Kim Hyun-woo
- Hong Hwa-ri as young Hyun-woo
- Lee Seo-jin as Lee Dong-jin
- Jung Joon-young as Yeom Hyo-bong/Andrew
- Go Yoon as Jae-joong
- Lizzy as Min-ah
- Ryu Hwayoung as Hee-jin
- Park Si-eun as Joon-hee
- Ha Kyeong-min as Han Seong-gu
- Park Eun-ji as Cha Myung-sun
- Nam Neung-mi as Bath house granny
- Hong Seong-heun as Man at amusement park
- Song Young-chang as Headquarters director
- Im Jong-yoon as General manager
- Im Ha-ryong as Principal
- Kim Kap-soo as Joon-soo's father
- Lee Kyung-jin as Joon-soo's mother
- Kim Bu-seon as Hyun-woo's mother
- Kim Kwang-kyu as Man in Hongdae without an office
- Hong Seok-cheon as My Thai China restaurant owner
- Kim So-yeon as Joon-soo's ex-girlfriend 1
- Son Ga-in as Joon-soo's ex-girlfriend 2
Love Forecast began filming in July 2014, and the shoot wrapped on November 9, 2014.
Love Forecast was released on January 15, 2015. It opened at second place on the South Korean box office, grossing ₩7.80 billion (US$7.23 million) from 972,000 admissions in its first five days. As of February 5, it has grossed ₩14,925,738,687 (US$13,395,272) from 1,892,125 admissions.
- Jin, Eun-soo (2 January 2015). "Latest movies are labors of love for directors". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- Doo, Rumy (8 January 2015). "Lee Seung-gi willing to ride high with fans". K-Pop Herald. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- "Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won Confirmed for New Romance Film". Soompi. 24 July 2014. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- Jones, Julie (25 July 2014). "Lee Seung Gi To Romance Moon Chae Won In Today's Love". KDramaStars. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- Kim, Min-jin (2 December 2014). "Lee Seung-gi, Moon Chae-won's chemistry to hit screen". K-Pop Herald. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- Kim, Min-jin (16 December 2014). "Lee Seung-gi says Moon Chae-won is cute and charming". K-Pop Herald. Retrieved 26 December 2014.
- Ock, Hyun-ju (27 January 2015). "Lee Seung-gi talks about love, relationships". K-Pop Herald. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- Kim, Hyung-woo (17 January 2015). "Interview: Lee Seung Gi Prefers a Stable Relationship as Compared to Push & Pull". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 19 January 2015. Retrieved 9 April 2015.
- Bae, Jung-hyeon (5 February 2015). "Moon pulls off role as a modern girl". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "After School's Lizzy and Jung Joon Young to make movie debut through Today's Love". Allkpop. 1 August 2014. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "After School's Lizzy Cast in Movie Today's Love, to Act Alongside Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won". Soompi. 1 August 2014. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- Lee, Ji-young (30 July 2014). "Hwa Young Joins Lee Seung Gi for Film Today's Love". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 5 September 2014. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- Lee, Jin-ho (8 February 2015). "Interview: Hwa Young Opens Up About Revealing Scene in Today's Love, Returning as a Singer and More". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 8 February 2015. Retrieved 9 April 2015.
- "Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In to Make Cameo Appearance in Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won's Movie Today's Love". Soompi. 17 September 2014. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- Lee, So-dam (25 July 2014). "Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won Confirmed for Film Today's Love". enewsWorld. Retrieved 13 October 2014.
- Kim, Min-jin (11 November 2014). "Lee Seung-gi finishes filming his first movie". K-Pop Herald. Retrieved 28 November 2014.
- Kim, Min-jin (15 December 2014). "Lee Seung-gi, Moon Chae-won's romance film to launch on Jan.15". K-Pop Herald. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- Ma, Kevin (19 January 2015). "CJ's Ode and Forecast lead Korea box office". Film Business Asia. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- Jin, Eun-soo (20 January 2015). "Ode holds on at No. 1 against Love Forecast". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 23 January 2015.