Louise Charlotte of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg
Louise Charlotte Friederike, Princess of Anhalt-Köthen (née Princess Louise Charlotte Friederike of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg; 5 March 1749 – 30 March 1812) was a member of the Danish royal family and the consort of Karl George Lebrecht, Prince of Anhalt-Köthen.
|Princess Consort of Anhalt-Köthen|
|Reign||26 July 1763 – 17 October 1789|
|Born||5 March 1749|
|Died||30 March 1812 (aged 63)|
Confederation of the Rhine
|Spouse||Karl George Lebrecht, Prince of Anhalt-Köthen|
|Issue||Augustus Christian Frederick, Duke of Anhalt-Köthen|
Louis of Anhalt-Köthen
|House||Glücksburg (by birth)|
Ascania (by marriage)
|Father||Frederick, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg|
|Mother||Henriette Augusta of Lippe-Detmold|
Princess Louise Charlotte Friederike of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg was born on 5 March 1749 at Glücksburg Castle. Her father was Frederick, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg. Her mother, Henriette Augusta of Lippe-Detmold, was a daughter of Simon Henry Adolph, Count of Lippe-Detmold. Louise Charlotte was a Danish princess by birth, as a male-line descendant of Christian III of Denmark.
- Karoline Louise (b. Köthen, 8 January 1767 - d. Köthen, 8 February 1768).
- Augustus Christian Frederick, Prince and from 1806 first Duke of Anhalt-Köthen (b. Köthen, 18 November 1769 - d. Schloss Geuz, 5 May 1812).
- Karl William (b. Köthen, 5 January 1771 - killed in action at Avesnes, 8 November 1793).
- Louise Friederike (b. Köthen, 30 August 1772 - d. Köthen, 28 December 1775).
- Louis (b. Köthen, 25 September 1778 - d. Köthen, 16 September 1802).
- Fredericka Wilhelmine (b. Köthen, 7 September 1780 - d. Köthen, 21 July 1781).
On 29 January 1764 she was a recipient of the Ordre de l'Union Parfaite.