Louise Bourgoin at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival
|Born||Ariane Louise Bourgoin
28 November 1981
|Occupation||Actress, model, television presenter|
Life and careerEdit
She was born on 28 November 1981 in Rennes. Bourgoin's parents, both secondary level teachers, encouraged her to pursue a stable career. She studied for five years at the École des Beaux-Arts in Rennes. She became a plastic arts teacher while simultaneously beginning to work as a model; some of her most notable early work as a model was for the photographer Ian Sanderson.
After graduating in 2004, Bourgoin became a presenter for the television program Kawaï ! on Filles TV channel. Two years later, she made a brief appearance on Direct 8. At the same time, she worked with TV presenter Marc Lacombe on a pilot program for Playstation TV. This television channel never started broadcasting, and the pilot was never distributed.
In 2006, she worked as the weather girl for Le Grand Journal with Michel Denisot, which broadcast nightly on Canal+. To avoid audiences confusing her for fellow Le Grand Journal presenter, Ariane Massenet, , she chose the name "Louise Bourgoin" as a tribute to her favorite sculptor, Louise Bourgeois.
In 2007, she was offered a role in a film, playing a television weather girl in The Girl From Monaco. Subsequently she played in several films including The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec directed by Luc Besson and Black Heaven directed by Gilles Marchand, a film that was screened Out of Competition at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival.
She is currently in a relationship with electronic musician Tepr. In December 2015, it was announced that Bourgoin and Tepr were expecting their first child. Bourgoin gave birth to her son, Étienne, on 7 April 2016.
|2008||The Girl from Monaco||Audrey Varella||Nominated—César Award for Most Promising Actress|
|Les Bonus de Guillaume||Louise/Various Characters||TV series|
|2009||Little Nicholas||La fleuriste|
|2010||White as Snow||Michèle|
|The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec||Adèle Blanc-Sec|
|2011||A Happy Event||Barbara Dray|
|Love Lasts Three Years||Alice|
|2013||The Nun||Supérieure Christine|
|The Love Punch||Manon|
|Tirez la langue, mademoiselle||Judith Durance|
|I Am a Soldier||Sandrine||Cabourg Film Festival - Best Actress
Cairo International Film Festival - Best Actress
|The White Knights||Laura Turine|
|La Fin de la nuit||Marie Desqueyroux||TV movie|
|2017||Sous le même toit||Delphine Parisot|
|L'Un dans l'autre||Penelope|
|2018||Les Dents, pipi, au lit|
- "Louise Bourgoin". TVMag (in French). Le Figaro press group.
- Samuel Blumenfeld (May 17, 2010). "Le corps et l'esprit de Louise Bourgoin". Le Monde (in French).
- Closermag.fr. "Louise Bourgoin n'aime pas son vrai prénom". Closermag.fr. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- "Louise Bourgoin, la vidéo oubliée : anonyme à "Fort Boyard" en 2003". www.puretrend.com. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- "Paris Games Week : Ma rencontre avec Marcus | WarpZoneBlog.fr". warpzoneblog.fr. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- A. O. SCOTT (July 3, 2009). "Movie Review: The Girl From Monaco (2007)-Long-Range Forecast: All Hot and Bothered". The New York Times.
- "Adventures of a redhead rebel". Global Times. August 2, 2010. Archived from the original on July 7, 2011.
- "Louise Bourgoin : Bientôt maman pour la première fois !". Public.
- "Louise Bourgoin maman : Elle a accouché d'un petit garçon !". PurePeople.