Los Muertos Brewing is a brewery and restaurant in Puerto Vallarta, in the Mexican state of Jalisco.
|Los Muertos Brewing|
Description and historyEdit
Conner Watts founded the business in 2012. The restaurant serves homemade pizza; the drink menu is focused on Los Muertos brews, but other beer options are available as well. In 2019, Jayme Lamm of Houstonia described Los Muertos as a "popular microbrewery offering casual dining with world-class pizza and plenty of craft beer options".
Lonely Planet describes Los Muertos as "an attractive brick-arched, concrete-floored pub and microbrewery that draws a lively mix of old-timers and visitors. The beer comes in seven varieties including a hoppy IPA called 'Revenge', a malty, dark 'Hop On!' that defies easy description, and a fine 'McSanchez' stout." Fodor's says:
If you love a good beer, Los Muertos Brewing Company is for you. The first craft brewery in Puerto Vallarta offers a relaxed atmosphere and the best beer on tap in town. It's a mix between the typical cantina and the traditional sports bar and they have a selection of rock and pop both in English and Spanish. Young gringos love it, and it's also getting attention from locals who come for the pizzas and stay for the beer. It's open every day from noon until midnight.
The business hosts an annual "Fiesta en la Calle" street party.
- Drillinger, Meagan. "Mexico's Gorgeous, Gritty Beach Town You Should Party in ASAP". Thrillist. Archived from the original on 24 January 2021. Retrieved 1 November 2021.
- Laxen, Jacob (March 26, 2018). "Mexico craft breweries follow Fort Collins' lead". The Coloradoan. Archived from the original on 1 November 2021. Retrieved 1 November 2021.
- Lamm, Jayme (22 October 2019). "Where to Find Great Food (and Adventure) in Puerto Vallarta". Houstonia. Archived from the original on 16 January 2021. Retrieved 1 November 2021.
- "Los Muertos Brewing". Lonely Planet. Archived from the original on 1 November 2021. Retrieved 1 November 2021.
- "Los Muertos Brewing Company Review". Fodor's. Archived from the original on 2016-01-01. Retrieved 2021-11-01.
- "Los Muertos Brewing's 6th Fiesta en La Calle This Saturday". Banderas News. Archived from the original on 2020-02-20. Retrieved 2021-11-01.