Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London
|Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London|
|Appointer||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Term length||Until the incumbent reaches the age of 75.|
|Inaugural holder||Harold, Earl Alexander of Tunis KG|
|Deputy||Colonel Jane Davis OBE QVRM TD DL|
|Salary||Nil (pro bono)|
The Lord-Lieutenant is also assisted by a Lord-Lieutenant's Cadet, one from each branch of the main cadet forces, Army Cadet Force, Air Training Corps and Sea Cadet Corps. The cadet is selected by the Lord-Lieutenant. The Lord-Lieutenant's Cadet's are from the county of the Lord-Lieutenant.
- 1 Apr 1965 – 1966 : Harold, Earl Alexander of Tunis KG;
- 28 Dec 1966 – 1973 : Sir Gerald Templer KG;
- 12 Sep 1973 – 1978 : Charles, Baron Elworthy KG;
- 1 Jul 1978 – 1986 : Norah, Baroness Phillips JP;
- 31 Jan 1986 – 1998 : Edwin, Baron Bramall KG;
- 21 Dec 1998 – 2008 : Peter, Baron Imbert CVO;
- 27 Apr 2008 – 2015 : Sir David Brewer KG;
- 29 May 2015 – present : Sir Kenneth Olisa OBE.