London Legacy Development Corporation
The London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) was established in 2012, replacing the Olympic Park Legacy Company. It was formed as a mayoral development corporation under the powers of the Localism Act 2011. The mayoral development area covered by the development corporation is the Olympic Park and surrounding areas.
|Type||Mayoral development corporation|
|Sir Peter Hendy|
|Lyn Garner (Chief Executive)|
Costs associated with London StadiumEdit
The members of the board are:
- Sir Peter Hendy, Chair
- Philip Lewis, Deputy Chair
- Sonita Alleyne
- John Biggs, Mayor of Tower Hamlets
- Nick Bitel
- Clare Coghill, Leader of the London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Keith Edelman
- Nicky Dunn
- Philip Glanville, Mayor of Hackney
- David Gregson
- Baroness Grey-Thompson
- Jeff Jacobs, Mayor's Official Observer
- Lord Mawson
- Jules Pipe
- Sir Robin Wales, Mayor of Newham
- Simpson, Jack (23 June 2017). "Sir Peter Hendy to chair London Legacy Development Corporation". Construction News. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- "London Stadium: Sadiq Khan orders investigation over rising costs". BBC. 1 November 2016. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- "LLDC Chairman resigns". London Legacy Development Corporation. 2 November 2016. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- Stockley, Philippa (16 October 2017). "Sir Peter Hendy, chairman of Network Rail, reveals how he keeps the capital on track". Evening Standard. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- Morton, Sophie (24 August 2017). "Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park chief executive to take up Ministry of Defence role". Newham Recorder. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- "Sir Peter Hendy CBE announces Lyn Garner to lead London Legacy Development Corporation". London Legacy Development Corporation. 15 December 2017. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-08-22. Retrieved 2012-09-12.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- London Legacy Development Corporation
- London Legacy Planning Authority
- The London Legacy Development Corporation (Establishment) Order 2012
- The London Legacy Development Corporation (Planning Functions) Order 2012
- The London Legacy Development Corporation (Tax Consequences) Regulations 2012
- The Value Added Tax (Refund of Tax to the London Legacy Development Corporation) Order 2015