London High School (Ohio)
|London High School|
London High School - London, Ohio
336 Elm Street
|Type||Public, Coeducational high school|
|Motto||Love, Learn, Lead|
|School district||London City Schools|
|Color(s)||Red and White |
|Athletics conference||Mid-State League (Ohio Division)|
|Sports||Football, Basketball, Track, Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Wrestling, Golf, Volleyball, Soccer, Cross Country, Cheerleading, Bowling|
|Team name||Red Raiders|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
- David "Satch" Davidson (January 18, 1936 – August 21, 2010) was a Major League Baseball umpire in the National League from 1969 to 1984. Davidson was behind the plate for Hank Aaron's 715th home run which broke Babe Ruth's career record and he called the game in which Carlton Fisk hit a game-winning home run in game 6 of the 1975 World Series. Davidson wore uniform number 4 when the National League adopted umpire uniform numbers in 1970.
- Dick LeBeau, Former NFL player and coach, member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame as a player.
- Alfred "Al" Mancini, American and UK stage, television and film actor
- Chick McGee, radio personality
- "Administration". London City Schools. Retrieved 25 August 2018.
- "London High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 20, 2019.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Archived from the original on April 16, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- "Two new schools 'a good match' for Central Buckeye Conference".