List of magazines in the Czech Republic
In 1989, there was a total of 180 weekly magazines in the Czech Republic. As of 1995 the magazine sector in the country was small and fragmented. In 2010, the number of magazines was nearly 1800.
The following is an incomplete list of current and defunct magazines published in the Czech Republic. It also include those published in Czechoslovakia. They may be published in Czech or in other languages.
- John W. English (1995). "Magazines in the Czech Republic" (PDF). University of Georgia.
- Kristin Van Cleaf (1 September 2010). Czech Republic. ABDO Publishing Company. p. 29. ISBN 978-1-61784-713-4.
- "Sanoma Magazines Praha acquired 9% share of the leading press distribution company in Czech Republic". Sanoma. 10 December 2002. Archived from the original on 23 April 2016. Retrieved 8 April 2016.
- "Czech newspapers and magazines". PECOP. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
- Roman Hájek; Sandra Štefaniková (30 September 2014). "Czech Republic: New Owners and Newsroom Changes". European Journalism Observatory. Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- "Top Czech magazines". w3 Newspapers. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Magazines of the Czech Republic.|