List of hospitals in Chile

There are 425 hospitals in Chile. 54% of hospitals are private and the remaining 46% are public.

This is a list of hospitals in Chile. Where there is not an article in the English Wikipedia, but it in the Spanish Wikipedia, the Spanish Wikipedia article link has been included as a parenthetical clickable link, (es).

Santiago Metropolitan RegionEdit

Valparaíso RegionEdit

Other regionsEdit

ReferencesEdit

  1. Departamento de Estadistica e Informacion de salud, Department of Health Statistics and Information. Retrieved 11/01/14.
  2. Global Health Intelligence, Information on Healthcare in emerging markets. Retrieved 12/15/14.