List of UCLA Anderson School of Management people
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The list of UCLA Anderson School of Management Alumni includes notable graduates, professors and administrators affiliated with the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
Advertising and marketingEdit
- Howard Davis (MBA 1970) – Former CEO of Tracy Locke, Inc.
- Robert Humphreys (BS 1947) – Former Chairman of the Executive Committee Grey Advertising, Western Division
- Cathy Saidiner (MBA 1998) – Managing Director Dove Worldwide and CEO, One Unilever, Ogilvy & Mather Advertising
- Colin Schleining (MBA 1992) - Former CEO Camps Collective, President EDC North America, COO Cossette US
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Jennifer Abbondanza (MBA 2006) – VP of Corporate Initiatives, Diversity NBCUniversal
- Steve A. Bartels (Cert 1992) – CEO DefJam Records
- Brian Becker (MBA 1982) – CEO of BASE Entertainment
- Michael Burns (MBA 1982) – Vice Chairman, Lionsgate Entertainment
- Charles J. Cappleman (CERT 1974) – former Executive Vice President, West Coast Operations, CBS
- Eric Doctorow (MBA 1977) – founder and CEO, Random Media
- Eric Ellenbogen (MBA 1986) Co-Head, International TV & DreamWorks Classics
- Brian Farrell (MBA 1978) – former CEO of THQ
- Meyer Gottlieb (MBA 1964) – President, The Samuel Goldwyn Company
- Paul Hanneman (MBA 1990) – Co-President, Twentieth Century Fox International
- Linda Havard (MBA 1982) – CFO, Gensler
- Michael Hopkins (MBA 2001) – Chairman, Sony Pictures Television
- Frank Intiso (MBA 1970) – former President, COO, Falcon Communications
- J. Lynn Jacobs (MBA 1992) – President, Principal Consultant Couronne Consulting, Inc.
- Alan Kaye (MBA 1977) – former Chief Human Resource Officer, Mattel
- Mitchell Kupchak (MBA 1987) – General Manager, Los Angeles Lakers
- Thad Levine (MBA 1999) – General Manager of the Minnesota Twins
- Richard Lewis (MBA 1993) – CFO, Sidney Kimmel Entertainment
- Christine McCarthy (MBA 1981) – Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, The Walt Disney Co.
- Hugh Miller (MBA 1980) CFO, Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
- Alice Neuhauser (MBA 1994) – Manager Kushner-Locke Company, The Kushner-Locke Company
- Brian O'Halloran (MBA 2002) – Senior Vice President and Assistant General Manager of Boston Red Sox
- Amy Powell (MBA 2005) – President, Paramount Television and Digital Entertainment
- Kelly Perdew (MBA 1996) – Co-Founder and Managing General Partner, Moonshots Capital; Donald Trump's The Apprentice 2 winner
- Rose Catherine Pinkney (MBA 1988)- Vice President, Development & Original Programming, TV Land
- Rae Sanchini (MBA 1987) – President, Lightstorm Entertainment (Titanic)
- Manjit Singh (MBA 1984) – President, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- Erika Green Swafford (MBA 1999) – Writer, How to Get Away with Murder
- Terry Tumey (MBA 1993) – Director of Athletics, Claremont Mudd Scripps
- Stephen Wadsworth (MBA 1988) – CEO, Tapjoy
- Leonard Washington (MBA 1989) – Senior Vice President of Operations, Revolt Media & TV
- Alan Zakon (PhD 1964) – Director, MicroFinancial, Inc.
- Mark Zoradi (MBA 1980) – CEO, Cinemark
Banking and investmentsEdit
- Francesco Aquilini (MBA 1994) – Managing Director, Aquilini Investment Group
- Michael Berchtold (MBA 1987) – CEO, Berchtold Capital Partners; Former President, Morgan Stanley Asia-Pacific
- George Benter (MBA 1964) – former President and COO, City National Bank
- Douglas Blagdon (MBA 1984) – Managing Partner, ShoreBridge Capital Partners
- George Boutros (MBA 1986) – CEO, Qatalyst Partners
- Peter H. Dailey (BS 1954) – Chairman Enniskerry, Financial, Ltd. and United States Ambassador to Ireland (1982–1984)
- Bob Davidson (MBA 1972) – Chairman and CEO, The Davidson Group
- David Felman (MBA 2006) – Managing Director, Greif & Co.
- Laurence Fink (MBA 1976) – CEO and Chairman, BlackRock Financial Management Group
- Rick Flores (MBA 1990) – founder and former President, Tradeworx, Inc.
- Dovi Frances (MBA 2008) – Managing Partner, SGVC
- James Giles (MS 1969) – Wealth Management Advisor Merrill Lynch
- Michael Gillfillan (MBA 1973) – former CEO and Chairman, Alostar Bank of Commerce
- Bill Gross (MBA 1971) – CEO and Chairman, Alstor Bank of Commerce (also see Billionaires)
- Lynn Haffner (MBA 1983) – Managing Director and Solutions Portfolio Manager, Franklin Templeton Solutions
- Michele Havens (FEMBA 2005) – Los Angeles Regional President, Northern Trust
- Benjamin Hong (MBA 1972) – former President and CEO, Nara Bank
- Boyd Jefferies (BS 1953) – former Chairman and CEO, Jefferies & Company
- Richard Kayne (MBA 1968) – CEO and President, Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors
- Theresa Lang (MBA 1982) – former Sr. VP and Treasurer, Merrill Lynch
- Jim McDermott (MBA 1997) – Managing Partner, US Renewables (also see High tech)
- James F. Montgomery (BS 1957) – former CEO and Chairman, Great Western Bank
- Karlheinz Muhr (MBA 1985) – Executive Vice Chairmen of Global & Corporate Investment Banking, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- David Polak (MBA 1968) – Founder and former Chairman, NWQ Investment Management Co.
- Robert S. Murley (MBA 1974), Chairman of the Investment Banking of Credit Suisse Securities, Chairman of the UCLA Anderson Board of Visitors.
- Leslie Perkins (MBA 1983) – Managing Director, J.P. Morgan
- Tom Schwartz (MBA 1983) – Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- David Shulman (MBA 1966) – former Managing Director, Lehman Brothers
- Leland Sun (MBA 1986) – Founder and Managing Director, Pan Asian Mortgage Company
- Guillermo Tagle (MBA 1991) – President, IM Trust
- Mark Tsesarsky (MBA 1986) – Managing Director, Citigroup
- Thomas Wu (MBA 1975) – Chairman, Taishin International Bank
- Kathryn B. Zukerman (MBA 1994) – Managing Director, Trader BTIG
- Gail Carpenter (MBA 1998) – CFO, VP International Consumer Business, Amazon
- Javier Chavez-Ruiz (MBA 1989, PhD 1990) – Head of Innovation, Santander Mexico
- John Edward Anderson (BS 1940) – founder and former President, Topa Equities, Ltd.
- Bill Gross (MBA 1971) – Portfolio Manager, Janus Global Unconstrained Bond Fund
- Nobutada Saji (MS 1971) – Chairman of the Board, Suntory Limited (also see Retail)
- Marshall Goldsmith (PhD 1977) – former Founding Director, Alliance for Strategic Leadership
- Jim Moffatt (MBA 1987) -Managing Director, Global Business Leader – Consulting, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL)
- Julianto Sidarto (MBA 1988) – Mentor, Endeavor Indonesia
- Aswath Damodaran (PhD 1985, MBA 1981) – position to Professor of Finance, New York University Stern School of Business
- Arjay R. Miller (BS 1937) – former Dean, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Toby Moskowitz (PhD 1998) – Fama Family Chaired Professor of Finance, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Jake Neuberg (MBA 2002) – co-founder of Revolution Prep (with Ramit Varma)
- Jacques Rojot (PhD 1976) – former Dean of School of Management University of Paris-Sorbonne
- Ramit Varma (MBA 2002) – co-founder of Revolution Prep (with Jake Neuberg)
- Donald G. Castle (MBA 1970) – former CEO, Chevron Corporation
- Stephen Torres (MBA 1994) – General Manager, U.S. Subsidiary, Fonroche Energie
Food and beverageEdit
- Eric Anders (MBA 1991) – founder, Wood Ranch BBQ and Grill
- JJ Buettgen (MBA 1989) – Chief Marketing Officer, Darden Restaurants
- Huntley Castner (MBA 1989) – CFO, Lemonade
- John Harris (MBA 1974) – former Chairman and CEO, Nestlé Waters
- Bill Henry (MS 1973) – CFO, Budco Financial Services
- Richard Herzer (BS 1958) – former CEO, International House of Pancakes
- Chris Johnson (MBA 1988) – Executive Vice Pres and Zone Director, Americas Nestlé
- Carl Karcher (EP 1982) – former President, CKE Restaurants
- David Landsberg (MBA 1993) CFO, Panda Restaurant Group
- Katie Low Anderson (MBA 2009) – CFO, California Pizza Kitchen
- Murray Loeterman (BS 1950, CERT 1965) – former President and CEO, Good Stuff Food Co.
- Steven M Neil (MBA) CAO, – former Executive Vice President, and CFO at Diamond Foods
- Rosie O'Neill (MBA 2005)- Co-founder, Sugarfina
- T.K. Pillan (MBA 1996) – Co-founder and co-chairman, VeggieGrill
- Sharon Rothstein (MBA 1984) – Global CMO, Starbucks
- Phoebe Wood (MBA 1980) – former Vice Chairman and CFO, Brown-Forman Corp.
- Roel Campos (MS 1972) – Partner, Chair of SEC enforcement Defense Practice, Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Nadya Chinoy Dabby (MBA 2006) – Assistant Deputy Secretary, Department of Education Office of Innovation and Improvement
- Bob Kemp (MBA 1977) – former CEO, LA Community Development Bank
- Chris Lindsay (MBA 1990) – Captain, US Navy Seals
- Jim Matheson (MBA 1987) – CEO, NRECA
- Story Musgrave (MBA 1959) – Astronaut, NASA
- Giora Romm MBA 1982 – former Director of Ministry of National Infrastructure
- Duncan Smith (MBA 1992) – Captain, United States Navy SEALs; producer, Act of Valor
- Nigel Huddleston (MBA 1998) – Member of Parliament, Mid Worcestershire
- Dr. Susan Love (MBA 1998) – President, Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation
- Martine Rothblatt (MBA 1981) – Chairman and CEO, United Therapeutics
- Lezlee Westine (MBA 1985) – President and Chief Executive, Personal Care Products Council
- R. David Yost (MBA 1970) – former President and CEO, AmerisourceBergen
- Susan Baumgarten (MBA 1979) – former President, Raytheon International
- Robert N. Brisco (MBA 1987) – President and CEO, Internet Brands
- Lisa Brummel (MBA 1989) – Board Member, Laird Norton Wealth Management; Co-Owner Seattle Storm
- Frank T. Cary (BS 1943) – former Chairman and CEO, IBM
- Janice D. Chaffin (MBA 1981) – Independent Director of Synopsis
- Martin Ford, author of Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future, winner of the 2015 Financial Times and McKinsey Business Book of the Year Award.
- Louise Francesconi (MBA 1978) – Director, Stryker
- Samir Adams Ghosh (MBA 1996) – Vice President of Marketing, Atheer
- Chuck Harrington (MBA 1987) – CEO and Chairman, Parsons
- Zuisho Hayashi (MBA 1962) – President, Humax
- Jeffrey O. Henley (MBA 1967) – Executive Vice President and CFO Oracle
- Ravi Jacob (MBA 1984) – VP and Treasurer, Intel
- Akinobu Kanasugi (MBA 1967) – former President, NEC Corp.
- Guy Kawasaki (MBA 1979) – author, former Chief Evangelist of Apple
- Jim McDermott (MBA 1997) – Managing Partner US Renewables Group (also see Banking and investments)
- Fumio Nagase (MBA 1983) – Group CEO, Imagica Corp.
- Noboru Nakatani (MBA 2001) – President and CEO, JASTEC Co., Ltd
- Richard G. Newman – (EP 1976) – former Chairman and CEO, AECOM
- Darren Pleasance (MBA 1995) – Head of Global Customer Acquisition, Google
- Sunil Rajaraman (MBA 2008) – CEO and co-founder of scripted.com
- Dan Sanker (MBA 1992) – President/Chief Executive Officer, CaseStack
- Bernee D.L. Strom (MBA 1980) – Advisory Board Member, Transmosis
- Marius Vassiliou (MBA 1991) – Analyst and Project Leader, Institute for Defense Analyses
- Stanley Wainer (BS 1950) – former Chairman and CEO, Wyle Laboratories
- Susan Wojcicki (MBA 1998) – CEO, YouTube.
- Stewart W. Bainum, Jr. (MBA 1970) -Director, Artis Senior Living Boca Raton Fund, LLC.; member of the Anderson Board of Visitors.
- Stephen Bollenbach (BS 1965) – non executive chairman, KB Home; Member of Board of Directors Time Warner
- Yuji Tsutsumi (BS 1965) – Chairman & CEO, Yokohama Grand InterContinental Hotel Co., Ltd.; Board Advisor, UCLA Terasaki Center for Japanese Studies
- John E. Parker (BS 1950) – President, Parker Industries; Founder of Parker Career Management Center and Entrepreneurs Hall, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Iain Corby (MBA 2001) – Director of Operations and Development, GambleAware
- Steven Hilton (MBA 1989) – Chairman, President and CEO, Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- Dwight Holcomb (MBA 2011) – CEO, HC Development; President, UCLA Anderson Alumni Board of Directors; Member of Board of Visitors UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Austin Katz (MBA 2005) – Chief Development Officer, Troika
- Torie Osborn (MBA) – former Executive Director, Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center; National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, Liberty Hill Foundation
- Il Sakong (MBA 1966, PhD 1969) – Chairman and CEO Institute for Global Economics
- Lloyd Taylor (MS 1967) – Lawyer, CPA
- Hoyt S. Pardee (BS 1941) – Founder, Pardee Homes former Chairman, Weyerhaeuser Mortgage Co.
- Bernardo Quintana (MA 1968) – founder, former Chairman, Empresas ICA
- Andy Campion (MBA 2003) – CFO and Executive Vice President, Nike, Inc.
- Susan Feldman (MBA 1983) – Co-founder, One Kings Lane (with Alison Pincus)
- Alison Pincus (MBA 2002) – Co-founder, One Kings Lane (with Susan Feldman)
- Frederick Port (BS 1963) – Director, Phoenix Footwear Group; Chairman, Advisory Board at Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- Scot Rank (MBA 1989) – CEO and President, Walmart de México y Centroamérica
- Richard M. Rodstein (MBA 1978) – Advisor, Razor USA, Lexington Ventures, Omnipod, and Firstream
- Nobutada Saji (MS 1971) – Chief Executive Suntory Limited (also see Billionaires)
- Blair Taylor (MBA 1990) – CEO, My Brother's Keeper Alliance
- Alan Buckelew (MBA 1975) – COO, Carnival PLC]and Carnival Corporation
- Donald Craib (BS 1949) – Chairman and CEO Allstate Insurance
- James Farley, Jr. (MBA 1990) – Executive Vice President and President, Europe, Middle East & Africa at Ford Motor Company
- Nancy Fein (MBA 1989) – Group VP, Customer Service, Toyota
- Craig Kreeger (MBA 1985) – CEO, Virgin Atlantic
- Ronald Nelson (MBA 1976) -Executive Chairman, Avis Budget Group; Independent Director, ZipCar.
Venture capital and private equityEdit
- Gill Cogan (MBA 1977) – general partner, Lightspeed Venture Partners
- B. Kipling Hagopian (MBA 1966) – Co-Founder, Brentwood Associates; Managing Director, Apple Oaks Partners, LLC.; Chairman and President, Segue Productions.
- Timothy Pennington (MBA 1966) – Co-founder, general partner Brentwood Associates; Founding Member, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Thomas Peterson (MBA 1985) – Venture partner, Rally Ventures; general partner, El Dorado Ventures
- Christopher Shipman (MBA 1991) – co-founder, partner, Catalyst Investors
- Pat Welsh (MS 1969) – co-founder, general partner, Welsh Carson Anderson and Stowe
- William L. Ballhaus, CEO of SRA International, member of the Anderson Board of Visitors.
- Bob Foster (1965) – Professor, Director – GAP, UCLA Anderson School of Management; recipient of knighthood of the Order of the White Rose of Finland, as a First Class Knight of the White Rose of Finland, on December 9, 2011 "in recognition of his efforts, through the GAP program, to help Finnish technology companies expand into markets abroad, including the United States" and their advancement "further in corporate development."
- Elwin Svenson – Executive Director, International Programs, FEMBA Program, UCLA Anderson School of Management; recipient of knighthood of the Order of the White Rose of Finland, as a First Class Knight of the White Rose of Finland, on December 11, 2004 "for assisting the expansion of Finnish start-up companies through the UCLA Anderson's Global Access Program."
- http://labusinessjournal.com/news/2017/aug/14/la-500-david-felman, "Los Angeles Business Journal: 500 Most Influential People in Los Angeles"
- "Robert Murley: "Inspirational 100" Alumnus". UCLA Anderson School of Management. Archived from the original on November 17, 2015. Retrieved November 13, 2015.
- "Society of Senates Past: Roster: STEWART BAINUM, JR". Maryland State Archives. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- Bensley, Lucas, "From 'professor' to knighted 'sir': Finnish government honors Bob Foster for his work with country's technological companies", Daily Bruin, UCLA, 2012 January 12, pp. 1 & 4.
- Press release, UCLA Anderson School of Management, 2011 December 20.
- Carrillo, Sandybeth, "Vice chancellor emeritus receives recognition overseas: Finland awards Svenson for work with international Anderson program", Daily Bruin, UCLA, 2005 January 10.