List of Scottish Gaelic periodicals
Scottish Gaelic periodicalsEdit
- Magazine of An Comunn Gàidhealach:
- Mac-Talla (Echo - Canada)
- Guth na Bliadhna
- An Gàidheal Ùr (The New Gael, a play on An Gàidheal above, and "New Gael" as in a learner etc.)
- Gairm - the most significant Scottish Gaelic magazine for its sheer longevity and also its range.
- Gath - a successor to Gairm
- Cothrom - a quarterly magazine carrying bi-lingual articles. Aimed primarily at learners. Now in e-format.
- Dàna  - the first Gaelic e-zine.
Periodicals with Gaidhlig contentEdit
The following newspapers/magazines carry/carried articles in Gaidhlig:
- The Scotsman
- Stornoway Gazette
- Ross-shire Journal
- West Highland Free Press
- Tocher (periodical)
- Life and Work, the monthly magazine of the Church of Scotland has a four-page Gaelic supplement.
- The National
Periodicals with occasional Scottish Gaelic contentEdit
The following magazines/newspapers occasionally have/had Scottish Gaelic articles, but are mostly in English/other languages, despite their titles:
This literature-related list is incomplete; you can help by .