Legislative district of Camiguin
The Legislative District of Camiguin is the representation of the province of Camiguin in the various national legislatures of the Philippines. The province is currently represented in the lower house of the Congress of the Philippines through its lone congressional district.
The enactment of Republic Act No. 4669 on June 18, 1966 separated Camiguin from Misamis Oriental; per Section 4 of the said law, the incumbent representative for Misamis Oriental continued to represent Camiguin until its separate representative was elected in the November 1969 elections.
Under the new Constitution which was proclaimed on February 11, 1987, the province constituted a lone congressional district, and elected its member to the restored House of Representatives starting that same year.
- Population (2015): 88,478
|Jose P. Neri|
|Jurdin Jesus M. Romualdo|
|Xavier Jesus D. Romualdo|
- Died on April 23, 2013; seat remained vacant until the end of the 14th Congress.
- Congress of the Philippines (June 18, 1966). "Republic Act No. 4669 - An Act separating the Subprovince of Camiguin from the Province of Misamis Oriental and establishing it as an independent province". Chan Robles Virtual Law Library. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- 1986 Constitutional Commission (February 2, 1987). "1987 Constitution of the Philippines - Apportionment Ordinance". Official Gazette of the Republic of the Philippines. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- "Population of Population of Legislative Districts by Region, Province, and Selected Highly Urbanized/Component City: 2015". Philippine Statistics Authority. 2015. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- Congressional Library Bureau. "Roster of Philippine Legislators". Republic of the Philippines, House of Representatives. Retrieved November 19, 2017.