Laurie Kern (born 6 February 1957) is a Canadian female former track and field athlete who competed in the javelin throw. She was a bronze medallist at the 1978 Commonwealth Games, held in Canada, and the winner at the Liberty Bell Classic in 1980 (an event held as an alternative to the Olympics due to a boycott). She was a three-time national javelin champion.
|1978 Edmonton||Javelin throw|
|1975||Pan American Games||Mexico City, Mexico||4th||48.40 m|
|1978||Commonwealth Games||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada||3rd||53.60 m|
|1979||Pan American Games||San Juan, Puerto Rico||4th||55.70 m|
|1980||Liberty Bell Classic||Philadelphia, United States||1st||57.42 m|
- Laurie Kern Archived 2017-12-09 at the Wayback Machine. Commonwealth Games Federation. Retrieved on 2016-04-10.
- Olympic Boycott Games. GBR Athletics. Retrieved on 2016-04-10.
- Canadian Championships. GBR Athletics. Retrieved on 2016-04-10.
- Corazza, Brill Sparkle in International Track. The Montreal Gazette (1980-07-14). Retrieved on 2016-04-10.
- KAJAKS WOMEN'S CLUB RECORDS. Kajaks. Retrieved on 2016-04-10.
- VII Pan American Game, Mexico City 1975 Women, Field. Track and Field Brinkster. Retrieved on 2016-04-10.
- VIII Pan American Game, San Juan 1979 Women, Field. Track and Field Brinkster. Retrieved on 2016-04-10.