Langlands Park busway station is located in Brisbane, Australia serving the suburbs of Stones Corner and Coorparoo. It opened on 29 August 2011, as part of the Eastern Busway from Buranda to Main Avenue, Coorparoo.
|Location||Old Cleveland Road, Stones Corner|
|Coordinates||27°29′55.6″S 153°03′02.55″E / 27.498778°S 153.0507083°ECoordinates: 27°29′55.6″S 153°03′02.55″E / 27.498778°S 153.0507083°E|
|Owned by||Department of Transport & Main Roads|
|Operated by||Brisbane Transport|
|Station code||003071 (platform 1)|
003001 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 1|
|Opened||29 August 2011|
It is served by three routes all operated by Brisbane Transport. Buses enter the station from bus lanes on Old Cleveland Road and from Main Avenue.
It is currently the easternmost station on the Eastern Busway. It is proposed to extend the busway along Old Cleveland Road to Capalaba.
- ^ Busway to open Monday Brisbane Times 26 August 2011
- ^ Eastern Busway open to public The Courier-Mail 27 August 2011
- ^ Busway sends message Australasian Bus & Coach 30 August 2011
- ^ Buranda to Main Avenue, Coorparoo TransLink
- ^ "Eastern Busway Network Map" (PDF). Translink. 19 August 2019.
- ^ Election Update: Newman pushes Feds on busway extension Australasian Bus & Coach 6 August 2010
- Langlands Park station TransLink