Buranda Busway Station is located in Brisbane, Australia serving the suburb of Buranda. It opened on 30 April 2001 when the South East Busway was extended from Woolloongabba to Eight Mile Plains.
|Location||O'Keefe Street, Buranda|
|Coordinates||27°29′50″S 153°02′22″E / 27.49722°S 153.03944°ECoordinates: 27°29′50″S 153°02′22″E / 27.49722°S 153.03944°E|
|Owned by||Department of Transport & Main Roads|
|Operated by||Brisbane Transport|
Clarks Logan City Bus Service
|Line(s)||South East Busway|
|Connections||Buranda railway station|
|Station code||600248 (platform 1)|
600249 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 1|
|Opened||30 April 2001|
On 29 August 2011, Buranda became a junction station when the Eastern Busway was extended to Langlands Park.
It is served by 12 routes operated by Brisbane Transport and Clarks Logan City Bus Service as part of the TransLink network.
Buranda station is located adjacent to the Buranda railway station on the Cleveland line.
- ^ South-east Queensland transport infrastructure rollout since 1975 Brisbane Times 6 July 2010
- ^ Brisbane busway turns 10 Australasian Bus & Coach 3 May 2011
- ^ Busway to open Monday Brisbane Times 26 August 2011
- ^ Busway sends message Australasian Bus & Coach 30 August 2011
- ^ "South Eastern Busway Network Map" (PDF). Translink. January 2017.
- Buranda station TransLink