Lake Dawson (born January 2, 1972) is a former professional American football player. He graduated from Federal Way High School in 1990, where he had participated in football, basketball, and track. He played for the University of Notre Dame from 1990 to 1994 and then was drafted as a wide receiver for the Kansas City Chiefs in the National Football League, where he remained for four seasons. He also was listed for two years on the roster of the Indianapolis Colts but ultimately retired due to injury.
|Born:||January 2, 1972|
|NFL Draft:||1994 / Round: 3 / Pick: 92|
|Career NFL statistics|
Dawson served as the Vice President of Football Operations for the Tennessee Titans from 2011 to 2015. Dawson was hired by the Buffalo Bills in May 2017 to be Assistant Director of College Scouting.
- Lake Dawson
- Local News | Federal Way Ace Saves His Best For Notre Dame | Seattle Times Newspaper
- Tennessee Titans administration Archived 2007-10-17 at the Wayback Machine
- 1994 Kansas City Chiefs Draftees – Pro-Football-Reference.com
- KFFL – Lake Dawson, TO, Tennessee Titans
- ESPN.com – NFL – Indy really gets defensive
- 2008 Titans Media Guide Administration
- Titans Insider | Titans promote two, shuffle scouts
- Titans fire Lake Dawson, ESPN, January 30, 2015
- Bills Add Lake Dawson as Assistant Director of College Scouting