Kung Fu Rider
Kung Fu Rider (Japanese: 街スベリ, Chinese: 功夫滑仔), previously known as Slider, is an action video game for the PlayStation 3. The game is developed by Japan Studio and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for use with the PlayStation Move controller. It was officially unveiled at the 2010 Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. It was released in 17 September 2010.
|Kung Fu Rider|
Official Cover Art
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, (offline) co-op|
Players have to utilize the Move controller to navigate through the crowded streets of Hong Kong on a sliding office chair. Players can move the controller up and down to increase speed while tilting it left and right would turn the chair while tapping the Move button would cause the character to spin and kick items out of the way. Players can cruise through the streets hopping over cars, juke left, right and pick up money along the way which act as points in the game and sliding through onscreen ticket outlines which will boost the game's meter which can trigger a burst of speed by jabbing at the PlayStation Eye.
The game features realistic physics similar to the PlayStation Network game, Pain, where players will fly off the chair and crash in slow motion if the players loses the game. As players proceed deeper into the game, Triad enemies begin appearing on the way and attempt to attack the player using Bō staffs.
- Mark Handy (March 10, 2010). "Introducing PlayStation Move". PlayStation Blog. Retrieved March 11, 2010.
- "Kung Fu Rider - PS3". Games Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- Greg Miller (March 11, 2010). "GDC 10: Slider Hands-on". IGN. Retrieved May 17, 2010.
- "Kung Fu Rider for PlayStation 3 - GameRankings". GameRankings. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- "Kung Fu Rider". Metacritic. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- Gibson, Ellie (November 22, 2010). "PlayStation Move Roundup • Page 3 • Eurogamer.net". Eurogamer.net. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- Marchiafava, Jeff (2010-09-09). "Kung Fu Rider Is Less Fun Than A Kick To The Groin". Game Informer. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- Shea, Tom Mc (2010-09-02). "Kung Fu Rider Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- "GameTrailers". YouTube. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- Clements, Ryan (2010-09-01). "Kung Fu Rider Review". IGN. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- Nelson, Randy (2010-09-01). "PlayStation Move review: Kung Fu Rider". Engadget. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
|This action game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|