Krisztián Kulcsár (born 28 June 1971) is a Hungarian fencer, who has won two Olympic silver medals in the team épée competition. He became world champion in 2007. As of 2013, he is deputy chairman of the Hungarian Fencing Federation. Kulcsár has a university degree in Economics and Law. In his private life, he is married with two daughters and one son.
|Born||28 June 1971|
- Member of the Hungarian team of year: 1998
- National Defence awards, II.class (1998)
- Hungarian Fencer of the Year (1): 2007
- Orders and special awards
- Cross of Merit of the Republic of Hungary – Silver Cross (1992)
- Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary – Knight's Cross (2004)
- "Krisztián Kulcsár". sport-reference.com. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "Hungary Fencing at the 1992 Barcelona Summer Games". sport-reference.com. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "Hungary Fencing at the 2004 Athina Summer Games". sport-reference.com. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "Kulcsar upsets #1 to win Epee World Championship". fencing.net. 2007-10-03. Archived from the original on July 4, 2008. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- Ághassi, Antal (2 May 2017). "Borkai elbukott, Kulcsár az új MOB-elnök". Index.hu. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
| President of the Hungarian Olympic Committee
|This article about an Olympic medalist of Hungary is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fencing in Hungary is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|