|Chicago White Sox|
|Born: September 12, 1997|
Pilkington attended East Central High School in Moss Point, Mississippi. During his high school career he went 25-7 with an ERA of 1.70 & totaled 307 strikeouts with opponent batting average .144. In June 2014, at the age of 16, he committed to Mississippi State University to play college baseball.
As a freshman at Mississippi State in 2016, Pilkington went 3-1 with a 2.08 earned run average (ERA) with 42 strikeouts while appearing in 14 games (11 starts). After the season, he pitched in the Cape Cod Baseball League for the Brewster Whitecaps with whom he posted a 2-1 record in 39.1 innings while finishing the league 3rd overall with a 1.37 ERA and earning a spot on the CCBL 2016 Year-End All-League Team. In 2017, as a sophomore, Pilkington started a team high 17 games, going 8-5 with a 3.08 ERA and 111 strikeouts in 108 innings. He was invited to play for the USA Baseball Collegiate National Team during the summer where he pitched against Cuba, Japan and the Chinese Taipei teams while collecting a 2.65 ERA in five appearances.  As a junior in 2018, Pilkington was named a Preseason All-American 2nd Team by Baseball America, Collegiate Baseball, NCBWA, and Perfect Game and a Third Team Preseason All-American by D1 Baseball. Pilkington was the Friday night starter for MSU. He finished the 2018 season with a 3-6 record and a 4.47 ERA in 18 starts.
Pilkington was selected by the Chicago White Sox in the third round of the 2018 MLB draft, and he signed for $650,000. He made his professional debut with the Arizona League White Sox and was later promoted to the Great Falls Voyagers. In eight games (seven starts) between the two clubs, he was 0-1 with a 7.07 ERA. Pilkington began 2019 with the Kannapolis Intimidators in their starting rotation. After going 1-0 with a 1.62 ERA in six starts, Pilkington was promoted to the Winston-Salem Dash, with whom he finished the year. Over 19 starts with the Dash, Pilkington went 4-9 with a 4.99 ERA, striking out 96 over 95 2⁄3 innings.
- Magee, Patrick (June 14, 2014). "East Central's Pilkington commits to MSU". Sun Herald.
- "Konnor Pilkington - Cape Code Baseball League". Pointstreak Sports Technologies. Retrieved March 25, 2018.
- Ochs, Patrick (September 2, 2016). "Former Coast baseball player's summer on Cape 'nothing short of phenomenal'". Sun Herald.
- "Konnor Pilkington". The Baseball Cube. Retrieved March 25, 2018.
- "Konnor Pilkington Receives Fourth Preseason All-America Honor". Mississippi State Athletics. Retrieved March 25, 2018.
- "Pilkington receives another preseason honor with baseball Bulldogs". Starkville Daily News. Retrieved March 25, 2018.
- "MLB.com 2018 Prospect Watch". Major League Baseball.
- Hudgison, Chris (August 23, 2019). "Mississippi State pitcher Konnor Pilkington signs with White Sox". WLBT.com.
- Price, Satchel (June 5, 2018). "White Sox select Konnor Pilkington with third-round pick in 2018 MLB Draft". Chicago Sun-Times.
- "Konnor Pilkington Stats, Highlights, Bio - MiLB.com Stats - The Official Site of Minor League Baseball". MiLB.com. Retrieved October 15, 2018.
- Santaromita, Dan (April 4, 2019). "Where the top White Sox prospects are starting the 2019 minor league season". NBC Sports Chicago.
- Gregor, Scot (May 11, 2019). "Pilkington looking like future piece for Chicago White Sox's rotation". Daily Herald. Retrieved June 3, 2019.