|Born||21 May 1980|
|Alma mater||University of Calcutta|
Koneenika is a commerce graduate from the Sivanath Sastri College, an affiliated college of the University of Calcutta. She started her acting career in a television. Her debut appearance was in a soap named Swapnanil telecasted in Zee Bangla. Her first big screen appearance was Moloy Bhattacharjee's film Tin Ekke Tin.
- Neer Chhoto
- Notun Gaan
- Leela Chirantan
- Tomar Patho Cheye
- Kader Kuler Bou
- Anandalok Puroshkar of Critics Choice for Abar Ashibo Phire in 2004
- Kalakar Awards
- "Sera Bouma" of Zee Bangla Sonar Sansar Award 2018 for playing the character of Parameshwari in Andarmahal.
- "Sera Shashuri" of Star Jalsha Parivaar Award 2022 for playing the character of Sohochori Sengupta in Aay Tobe Sohochori.
- "Tollywood top girls on the go, at a glance". The Telegraph. 4 September 2004. Retrieved 11 December 2008.
- Ganguly, Ruman (1 January 2018). "Tolly films to look out for this year". The Times of India. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Dev to play a 'ghwar jamai' in 'Hoichoi Unlimited'?". The Times of India. 20 April 2018. Retrieved 29 April 2018.
- "Mahakash Kando (2012) Cast and Crew | Actor Actress Director Of Mahakash Kando Bengali Movie". Gomolo.com. Archived from the original on 6 December 2013. Retrieved 2 October 2012.
- "Shooting star". The Telegraph. 11 December 2004. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- Kushali Nag (31 January 2018). "Konee's comeback". The Telegraph (Calcutta). Kolkata. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Kalakar award winners" (PDF). Kalakar website. Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 April 2012. Retrieved 16 October 2012.