Kokna is an Indian tribal community that is closely related to Konkani people and is believed to have originated in the Konkan patti of Thane district. They are recognized as a scheduled tribe in four states of India: Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Rajasthan.
|Regions with significant populations|
|Kukna, Marathi, Gujarati|
- "List of notified Scheduled Tribes" (PDF). Census India. Archived from the original (PDF) on 7 November 2013. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- "A-11 Individual Scheduled Tribe Primary Census Abstract Data and its Appendix". Census of India 2011. Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "Population Kokna" (PDF). Census of India 2011. The Tribal Research & Training Institute, Government of Gujarat. Retrieved 2017-03-27.
- Kokna at Ethnologue (19th ed., 2016)
- "Choudhuri / Choudhury". Census of India 2011. The Tribal Research & Training Institute, Government of Gujarat. Retrieved 2017-03-27.
- Demographic Status of Scheduled Tribe Population of India, Minitry of Tribal Affairs, India "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2015-07-26.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)